Halloween Horror Nights 26 Construction

Mark M.

8 hours ago, criticalanalysis said:

FYI I will never look at this thread. This is the year I promised myself to be completely surprised.

If I may be critical for a moment, you already have looked at this thread therefore you are a liar.

Then, 7 hours after saying you would never look at this thread, you liked someone else's comment in this forum.  Liar part duex.

Huh, was trying to see what it was like to piss all over every post...not as fun as I thought it would be.

Anyway, to the subject at hand, saw this video from someone's twitter feed.  Wish I could remember who's it was, but sent the link to a friend so have it handy.  All credit to the guy in the video.

PS - if you comment on this post, that would be a manage-a-lie.  

• Like 1

Dead Man's Wharf and Lair of the Banshee construction. Looks like the metal rigs to hang stuff from are returning to central park again.

Most of the construction work seems to be Survive or Die, and with the addition of projectors now being added this scarezone is shaping up to be the spiritual successor too Acid Assault.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, meltdown28 said:

Hopefully the skrim them or dress them up with something.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they put up a wall in front of it. Because even though it will be dark and most likely very foggy, having that flashy wall would be very off putting. 

• Like 2

There is a some scaffolding with a speaker behind it, I saw them installing that before they Put that Cutout up. 

The cutout extends in front of the entrance so I'm guessing that's All it's there for, theming for the Entrance to the house. 

1 minute ago, KyleOh10 said:

There is a some scaffolding with a speaker behind it, I saw them installing that before they Put that Cutout up. 

The cutout extends in front of the entrance so I'm guessing that's All it's there for, theming for the Entrance to the house. 

That just occurred to me. If that's the facade, a little disappointing. Though I'm guessing the whole "Facade In Maze" thing should make up for it.

• Like 1

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic