Which Horror Movie would you like to see as a house this year?

JCB

Agree, Repo The Generic Opera but a show, If RHPS is not coming back I would love to see repo as a show, or the Creature from the Black Lagoon as a show to replace it, the problem is that Repo is not that known, I dont know if the general public would go for that

I would of course like Creature from the Black Lagoon as a stage show, well, musical again anyway. But, it failed at Uni Hollywood.. it seems that it is just not the place for shows like that anymore, the crowd is just too different. I don't know if casting had to do with it, or writing... but those are things that can be easily changed. Hollywood got rid of Beetlejuice, and yet... it seems to be thriving in Orlando.. could the show possibly get a new life over there, and actually not be cancelled after one season? It would be nice to see a good turnaround for the show that way.

Hollywood cancelling the show gave me one less reason to go, and now the only reason I go is for HHN, the backlot tour, and the year-round House of Horrors (because it gives me a small fix toward HHN). Orlando needs a HoH, it could really help you guys out from HHN-withdraw.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night of the Living Dead, If they built the house just like in the original movie and had zombies that look like the ones in the movie it would be awesome. its the perfect setting for a scare house yet so simple.

The Thing, BRING IT BACK!!!!!

The Mist, I would love the super market setting, Just add a CRAP LOAD of mist and have animatronic monsters!!

Evil Dead, Recreate the cabin in the woods and have demons! and I would die if i saw a robotic laughing deer head

Alien vs Predator house, the movies aren't that good but a house would be awesome. not to mention with predators just coming out and Alien Prequel on the way it makes sense.

If HHN ever got into video games (my dream) i would love

Resident evil house

Silent Hill

Bioshock! seriously actors dressed up as splicers!

Left 4 dead, have actors play zeo, bill, francis, luis or coach, nick, ellis, and rochelle guide us through the house. it would be awesome to have a witch sitting infront of us crying!

a Trick 'r Treat house would be excellent. loved the movie!!! werewolves, zombies, serial killers, even SAM. There's so much they could use with that.

I love the idea of a house for that. Just saw the movie recently and found I loved it!! If i'm not mistaken...2009 had a scare zone based on it called School (Skool) House. But an actual house for that movie could be real cool.

Me personally...They did it in Hollywood last year! My Bloody Valentine!! (I wonder if I like that movie...) Well it could be the fact I played Harry Warden in Orlando's last year in Silver Screams and I thought our MBV room was one of the places to get some of the most legit scares in the event...or at least in the House. So I would love to see that become its own house and I would love to don the gas mask and pickax again!

• 2 weeks later...

The Hills Have Eyes could be amazing as a house, they could have the test mannequins and seemingly perfect 1950s houses with I love lucy playing on the living room tv, but there are mutilated beings popping out everywhere.

Also The Shining would be awesome!

If there had to be a movie house, I would love a "House of 1000 Corpses" house but this would never happen as the film is outdated and not known outside of the horror community. I feel the closest we will ever get to it is Dungeon of Terror: Retold. :otis:

well with one in Hollywood it's possible down the line

• 3 weeks later...