Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2016 "WISHLIST"

My semi-realistic dream 2016 line up.

Any dream line up of mine would include Scream and AHS but considering those are unlikely at this point I'll go elsewhere...

The Conjuring (JP Extended)

Trick r Treat (Parisian)

Scream Queens (Mummy)

Freddy Vs Jason (SS)

Krampus/Dark Christmas (Backlot)

Edited by kwyjibo
Idea

Here's my wishful thinking for 2016
Scarezones: 
Locations are same as usual. I think it'd be cool to expand more on Exterminatorz, maybe change location to allow for that. But other than that, I think there should completely original SZ's next year.

Mazes: I want 7 mazes. Same locations as this year, plus the new rumored venue in the HOH replacement. 
-Freddy vs. Jason: Pretty much a given after Orlando's success with it this past year and the big fanbase. It should also take TWD's usual spot as icon in marketing. 
-TWD: We all expect this I'm sure. I don't think they'll use FTWD yet until further seasons. 2017 at the earliest, imo. The only difference though is that I don't think it will be the main draw for marketing anymore like the past.
-Krampus: Extreme popularity of the Dark Christmas scarezone for the past two years. Also considering Michael and John's longing to collaborate.
-The Conjuring: Murdy has hinted at this property on Twitter. With the new movie coming out next year, it makes sense to me.
-#1 maze on wishlist is AHS: I know it's highly unlikely for certain reasons but I NEED to see this in my lifetime.
-TCM: With a new movie slated to come out next year, it's a perfect opportunity to bring him back. Especially if FvJ comes. it'd be amazing to have 3 of the main horror icons at the event at once. Just like in 2007.
-Original maze?: I know Murdy isn't head of the event anymore, but he has mentioned wanting to collaborate with a few people on some original mazes. I assume this is music related, so I'd love the finale to the Alice Cooper trilogy (Wonderland?) or I feel that a Lady Gaga maze would be pretty rad. She has such a unique style it could really work in a house. Probably would work best in 3D.

Terror Tram:
-Purge: with a new movie coming out next year I don't see why not. It was more successful than TWD.

Hong Kong 97 maze. Make it happen.

"The year 2016 has arrived. a herd of freaking ugly HHN fans are rushing from the mainland. Maze sneaking skyrockeded! HHN is ruined! Therefore the Comcast corporate called Bruce Lee's relative John Murdy! (Shows Jackie Chan wearing a baseball cap and glasses) For the massacre of the fans. Murdy is a killing machine. Wipe out all 1.2 billion of the fans!"

• Like 1

"The year 2016 has arrived. a herd of fucking ugly HHN fans. are rushing from the mainland. Maze sneaking skyrockeded! HHN is ruined! Therefore the Comcast corporate called Bruce Lee's relative John Murdy! (Shows Jackie Chan wearing a baseball cap and glasses) For the massacre of the fans. Murdy is a killing machine. Wipe out all 1.2 billion of the fans!"

(sorry for double posting but let me add on to that)

However in mainland California there was a secret project in progress. A project to transform the deceased walking dead into an ultimate weapon.

Also throw Desert Bus in there too.

• 2 weeks later...

What's taking up the old Shrek venue? I'm sure there's a Harry Potter backstage area that we can utilize that doesn't interfere WITH Harry Potter. Also, Despicable Me and Silly Fun Land are SO DEAD during HHN, they REALLY need to use some of it like they did back when it was T2.

Edited by DTH316

What's taking up the old Shrek venue? I'm sure there's a Harry Potter backstage area that we can utilize that doesn't interfere WITH Harry Potter. Also, Despicable Me and Silly Fun Land are SO DEAD during HHN, they REALLY need to use some of it like they did back when it was T2.

The old Shrek venue is a lot smaller now I think, plus there's a permanent shade in the way (I'm not sure if there used to be or not). I think there probably should be some backstage area in Potter though.

Could the globe theater be a possible venue?

The answer has always been "no" from Murdy due to corporate event space.

I have a solution though....

Use Parisian AND Universal Plaza. Set up the queue for Parisian in Silly Fun Land. Set up the Plaza's queue in Shrek and have it cross over with a line moderator (they've done things similar before).

AND WHOA. Just noticed! 6000 posts!!!!!

Edited by DTH316

The answer has always been "no" from Murdy due to corporate event space.

I have a solution though....

Use Parisian AND Universal Plaza. Set up the queue for Parisian in Silly Fun Land. Set up the Plaza's queue in Shrek and have it cross over with a line moderator (they've done things similar before).

AND WHOA. Just noticed! 6000 posts!!!!!

Where would the facade for the Parisian maze go then? Other than that slight problem I think that's a great idea.

Just watched Krampus last night and as far as the movie itself I really liked it its like this generation's Gremlins if that makes sense. 

And as far as Maze material yes it's not gory BUT a lot of maze potential it does take place in the whole neighborhood, and TONS of usable characters and tbh all lot scene seemed like it came from someone who knew Murdy's favorite gags I'm gonna go ahead and say I'm positive it's gonna be a maze and even go as far as to say password maze

• Like 3

Agree with you 100%

did you see it? once the attic scene happened there was something that made me think "that is one of Murdy's oldest gags" plus it's getting a lot of requests on Murdy's Twitter.

Btw, to no one's surprise, Murdy has indeed confirmed he will be the creative director of HHN this year

well he pretty much said he ain't quitting anytime soon

did you see it? once the attic scene happened there was something that made me think "that is one of Murdy's oldest gags" plus it's getting a lot of requests on Murdy's Twitter.

yeah I saw it, and I believe it will be one of the Christmas classics, for me at least.

I'm going to assume your talking about the jack in the box, but yeah there was a lot of stuff I see them using 

• Like 1

yeah I saw it, and I believe it will be one of the Christmas classics, for me at least.

I'm going to assume your talking about the jack in the box, but yeah there was a lot of stuff I see them using 

yeah the jack in the box it was basically the moment that sold it for me on it being a maze

giving you guys heads up since I can't use the spoiler box so

****SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT******

the Jack in the box was basically the snake Freddy gag that they used in NOES and La Llorona also see the Robot and teddy bear being used as the face hugger puppet gags. Plus I can see the DHL Delivery guy with Krampus' sack being the code word prize character 

*****END SPOILERS, END SPOILERS***********************************

• Like 2

My Wishlist is as follows:

1: Ash vs. the Evil Dead (!11!!!!!1!!!)

2: Krampus

3: Some video game (I.E.: Evil Within, Fallout, etc.)

4: Freddy vs. Jason

5: A Scary Tales maze. 

6: Urban legend maze. I don't think they'd do Tooth Fairy or Chupacabra. I'd like to see screaming banshees. 

7: Trick 'r Treat

I'd kind of like to see them do an "all holiday" maze that includes Krampus, the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, etc. but I don't think that'd happen. Ever.

• Like 1

Hey guys so i recently became a new member but i was one of those you call lurkers for some time now (since 2013).

So yeah ill give my thoughts  and say that i 100% want freddy vs jason to happen. I remember them from 2008 when i first attended hhn but i can't actually remember the mazes (i was like 12). Also i might be in the minority but a super huge ahs maze needs to happen.  I agree with most of you with the conjuring and krampus. i also  think  scream queens should  be maze. Its not a bad show. 

18 hours ago, mrghostface said:

Hey guys so i recently became a new member but i was one of those you call lurkers for some time now (since 2013).

So yeah ill give my thoughts  and say that i 100% want freddy vs jason to happen. I remember them from 2008 when i first attended hhn but i can't actually remember the mazes (i was like 12). Also i might be in the minority but a super huge ahs maze needs to happen.  I agree with most of you with the conjuring and krampus. i also  think  scream queens should  be maze. Its not a bad show. 

Scream Queens isn't happening this year since Murdy has said that the mazes on his short list don't have the letters Q, Z, or B. 100% agree on AHS, Freddy vs. Jason, Conjuring, and Krampus. I have a strong feeling on each of them coming to the event this year, just my opinion of course.