Halloween Horror Nights 2016 Wishful Thinking/Speculation

I'm with you on TWD, FVJ, Purge, Krampus/Dark Christmas, and Trick'R Treat possibly depending on sequel. Not thinking AHS or Conjuring. AHS because of TWD. No two competing TV shows has been John's excuse. And Conjuring still has legal issues I think

The Conjuring 2 just started principal photography a couple of days ago. It'll be released next summer most likely. 

90-100% likely next year: 

Freddy vs Jason 

The Walking Dead (possibly based off of FTWD Season 2) 

The Purge in one way or another 

75% 

The Conjuring 2 

Krampus 

50% 

Trick R Treat 2 if it's released next year 

25% 

Killer Klownz from Outerspace based off of the remake that's supposed to come out next year. 

Edited by Arsik_22
  • Like 3

I was told on Twitter that the Conjuring legal issues have been over for a year now. I don't think the sequel would be happening if the issues still existed, though maybe I'm not a cinema expert. I think Conjuring a very likely shared property, because something needs to fill the Insidious / Paranormal slot until Chapter 4 (or whatever).

I'm thinking Killer Klownz may go to us in Orlando first, and you guys get it in 2017, if it's successful (as it went with AWIL and your 2nd go around for Halloween.).

Can I be the one to say how disappointed I am in the way the Scream producers/studio have treated both HHNs? Only part 4 in Hollywood and the show in Orlando? Shame too because Scream would have been an awesome maze! The franchise ticks off all the boxes that Murdy and A&D look for in a maze and it's unfortunate :(

I'm Doubtful towards AHS or Sinister. If John was to do sinister it would've been this year. As well I remember him saying something about how he can't do it because all the scary things are children and child labor laws. The easy way around it is short actors and masks but that would be kind of lame. And AHS just because of the whole competing TV shows. So as long as TWD is at the event, no AHS. And FTWD I'm doubtful on as well just because the show is lacking in maze material and is pretty boring. Not as big of a name as TWD itself. 

I'd love to see this line up next year: 

Mazes

1.) Freddy vs Jason

2.) Army of Darkness 

3.) Trick R Treat 

4.) Killer Klownz from Outerspace 

5.) Krampus 

6.) Cabin in the Woods 

7.) The Conjuring 2 

Terror Tram: SHUT DOWN THE TERROR TRAM AND ADD AN EXTRA MAZE AND RELOCATE THE 80-100 SCAREACTORS INTO THE MAZES AND SCAREZONES. IT CAN'T BE SAVED! 

Scarezones

Who cares... They'll have the same props we see every year with different costumed scareactors. Meh.