2015 Member Picture Thread

Something I did last year with people is to describe my outfit, so if you do see me at the event, you could by all means come up to me and say hi. And if we do end up meeting, we can take a selfie and post it on here. Just something to get us to put a face to posts. 

Opening night, I'll be wearing my Chestbuster shirt, black shorts, Slytherin lanyard, Joker converse

Any night after that, I'll be wearing my house shirt or HHN25 hoodie (if it's not too expensive)

It would actually be pretty cool to post pics of what everyone looks like and is wearing the day they go before the event starts, especially if any meet-ups are gonna happen! I'll make sure I do the same, so if anyone spots me herding my group every which way, feel free to hit me up on the 2nd!

• Like 2

Here's my photo. As for opening night attire.

[Me]
2007 Choose Thy Fear shirt
HHN 25 Hoodie
Blue Dreamcast VMU around my neck
Green "Magical Tracking Band" (New this year)
Black and Blue fingerless gloves (New this year)
Khaki cargo pants
Monochrome Black Chuck Taylors (New this year)
Blue Underarmour Backpack
Optional: If it rains, look for someone with a blue poncho

[Duffy]
2013 "Not So Scary" Halloween Outfit
Red White and Blue Hi-Top sneakers

[Pal Mickey 3.0]
Sorcerer's Apprentice Outfit.

If you see me, feel free to call me out by the nickname "figment

"12002312_10206610535555561_4979576669946

Edited by figment1988
photo placement fix

Shaved head, probably dickies shorts and black chucks. Red beard. Septum piercing. Tattoo's on my right arm and leg. Likely a camera in my hand, but not always. I'm pretty easy to spot. I'm also very friendly, don't be afraid to tap me on the shoulder and say hey :)

2dmf960.jpg

30ms40y.jpg

658qp0.jpg

Edited by Grime

We, unfortunately, are not going to be there tonight as I'm still sitting in Chicago.  We will be there on Oct 1.  Our same group travels to this event the same three weekends every year.  So, if you see three middle-aged women wearing Horror Night Nightmares shirts and likely have their faces painted, that'd be us.  We are always up for chatting!  FYI - that's me in the middle, and my crazy fiancee with the shark fin

HHN24Makeup.JPG

Edited by hunnylvr
  • Like 1

Shaved head, probably dickies shorts and black chucks. Red beard. Septum piercing. Tattoo's on my right arm and leg. Likely a camera in my hand, but not always. I'm pretty easy to spot. I'm also very friendly, don't be afraid to tap me on the shoulder and say hey :)

30ms40y.jpg

Slightly unrelated, but what'd you win at CEO? I'm mad that I couldn't go this year, even though I was in Orlando at the time <_<

I will be there with a HS drama group on Sept. 25th.  I will be the odd looking adult being ignored by my child and the other teenagers.  Since they won't want me around, I would welcome anyone else to travel with!  Warning: my first time...

1656444_10100455702944448_5131842690780462235_n.jpg

Slightly unrelated, but what'd you win at CEO? I'm mad that I couldn't go this year, even though I was in Orlando at the time <_<

Didn't win anything, haha. I'm media and good friends with the TO. We were testing lighting and had the belts nearby so I figured I'd take some shots with them.