HHN 25 Employee Preview

I might be going for the first time ever.  However, my employee contact is a scare actor so I don't know how that will work out.

they can give you their guest ticket. They don't need to be with you when you go in

Edited by marmoset
  • Like 1

Well that's just...hot shit!  No to check and see if he didn't screw me and promise it to someone else.

the distribution for the guest ticket starts on Monday the 14th. The guest ticket also costs $10 so hit him up give him the money now haha secure your ticket

• Like 1

Would anyone on here happen to be able to get me a guest ticket, whether you are a TM yourself or you have a TM friend? I will of course cover the charge of the ticket. It would be greatly appreciated! I've always wanted to go on Employee Preview to see the event in it's rawest form, before final tweakings before opening night. 

I've seen employee tickets (Diagon Alley Preview) and they state they are not for sale. Selling a TM ticket could lead to termination of that TM. (This is a pretty standard theme park rule. I knew a guy who got busted at Disney for selling his tickets to someone.)

Also I've been told TM's are responsible for their guests which is a no-brainer really, be mindful of who you let in, if your guest gets drunk or causes any problems your name is linked to your guests tickets.

If you're going as a TM or a guest of a TM be mindful that they know everyone there during preview is (or is linked to) an employee, stay safe, have fun, and drink responsibly during preview. Drink responsibly. Drink responsibly. and Drink responsibly. (I've heard unfortunate stories)

I feel like an old fart. But do be careful! 

They say Employee Preview is the one day of the year with the most Team Member terminations mostly due to underage drinking and other drunk dumb acts also has discounted alcohol so the few and the dumb abuse it.  Employee Preview is like the whole event just know anything can change, most times its whether an effect in a house test run and see if it can handle the night or jokes in Bill and Ted that may get cut or altered so it's fun being in the final development stage before the start. I've seen many changes through this night and first weekend so try as much as you can. Being able to go to my 8th EP is an amazing privilege. So some words of advice, act as noble as you can because you may not know that your supervisor is near and see as much as you can in every aspect so be early at the gate.

• Like 5

Who all is going to the scream member preview this year?

I'm going!!!! Still not sure if I'll be taking a guest (all depends on if they are available or not), but I'd like some TM/Nightmare-ers would be into a meet-up (partially because I may be going alone lol and partially because going in a group to HHN is always fun). 

Id be be nice to hang with people who are as obsessed with HHN as I am!

• Like 1

I'm going!!!! Still not sure if I'll be taking a guest (all depends on if they are available or not), but I'd like some TM/Nightmare-ers would be into a meet-up (partially because I may be going alone lol and partially because going in a group to HHN is always fun). 

Id be be nice to hang with people who are as obsessed with HHN as I am!

Hey, if you need an HHN obsessed guest, I'd love to join you! :P

Would anyone on here happen to be able to get me a guest ticket, whether you are a TM yourself or you have a TM friend? I will of course cover the charge of the ticket. It would be greatly appreciated! I've always wanted to go on Employee Preview to see the event in it's rawest form, before final tweakings before opening night. 

Hey, I have a spare ticket.

So is anyone up for a small meetup on Employee Preview? I'll be meeting up with "foREVer56" that night and it'd be nice if we had a few more team members /horrornightnightmare-ers join us. I think we'd all have a great time together (being all hardcore fans) and it would be nice to actually meet some of you guys in person! 

• Like 1