HHN 25 Employee Preview

My friend's 18, I'm 19, and the other is 20; the twenty year old is bringing her boyfriend, so technically it's going to be like 4 people plus you guys, so 6 altogether so far. I had the most fun with those size groups last year;

P.S. I'm the biggest baby alive so I'll probably scream louder than her. XD

My first year, on one of the nights I attended, I went with a group of 9 people (including me) and it has literally been the best time I've had at HHN. Going through the houses and scare zones is just much more fun when you have a group of people who react/get scared differently! So we will definitely have a good time...especially since by the looks of it we are all closed to the same age.

• Like 1

For those who are going, could you share your experiences? It would be nice to know what the lines for the houses were like, and what the houses themselves were like! The anticipation is killing me!

I'm gonna start a review thread after Wednesday's preview, and I'll post a spoiler free review:)

Biggest group I've ever toured with is 4, so should be fun! Hopefully we can get through at least most houses lol

And this should be fun, watching all you scardey cats jump;)

• Like 2

I will be making a thread for my review it consists of my review of all that I will encounter that night. I will try for everything but it depends on how my luck is. I'll answer how lines were but they can be much different than other dates. It will be spoiler-full and spoiler free versions of the night with my current list of favorite to least favorite both houses and scarezones. I have done some for years past.

• Like 2

Anyone going actually been to an EP night before? From I understand, it'll be very packed, some houses may open late due to issues (Giggles opened at 8:30 last year for technical issues), there's at least 1 fire drill in a different location each year (tent 2 in 2011/2012, disaster 2013, SS 2014), rides closed obviously, etc. So, basically a peak night, but with no express slowing down lines.

What I think a good plan of attack for a night like that would be to stand at the gate an hour before it opens and be one of the first in. Head straight to FvJ, then Body Collectors, then go over and do Insidious before that fills up. On your way back to the front, hit RUN, then M&M, Alice, and AWiL. I doubt it's later than 10-11 at this point, so there's still time for Purge, TWD, and hopefully B&T.

• Like 1

I went to preview last year, I hit most of the houses minus like two; AVP and G&G, but that was due to promising someone I would wait until I did it with them. It was packed last year. I got to the gate maybe twenty or so minutes before hand and it wasn't that bad. This year I want to see the opening scaremony. I'm definitely hitting b&T again at this premier, it was awesome last year too.

• Like 1

I definitely wanna see B&T, as it'll have some content that will be cut by opening night I'm sure due to running time/effectiveness. I see no problem getting all 9 houses plus the shows done. I'm betting the opening scaremony will tie into either the icons and past characters, or the ScreamPunk zone, since it's right there. Can't believe it's only a day and a half away!

• Like 1

I definitely wanna see B&T, as it'll have some content that will be cut by opening night I'm sure due to running time/effectiveness. I see no problem getting all 9 houses plus the shows done. I'm betting the opening scaremony will tie into either the icons and past characters, or the ScreamPunk zone, since it's right there. Can't believe it's only a day and a half away!

Last year was Purge, and that was where Psychoscarepy is; so who knows.

• Like 1