Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

Mark M.

Do you know what ADA is? If it was reserved then it was reserved. Mostly for people with disabilities and not all disabilities are visible to the naked eye. How about just sit somewhere that isn't reserved or have yourself one of their disability passes or a wheelchair and they'll let you sit in an ADA section that isn't reserved yet or try to make similar accommodations elsewhere so you may enjoy the show. It seems like you make a habit of this with "one more time".....

And Clash speaks the truth. If anything I thought Amy Winehouse was "too soon" But then again it's been 4 years which is longer than I thought. It really seems like just last year. Either way at the end of the day I enjoyed the show and went on my way. 

You clearly know nothing about me, much less what my "habits" are. But everyone's an expert. 

You clearly know nothing about me, much less what my "habits" are. But everyone's an expert. 

If you say "one more time" That clearly implies you have done it more than once. 

I do no nothing about you but reserved seats are reserved and if it wasn't reserved for you I don't really see the problem with asking you to move? So yes; they'll probably continue to keep doing so if you continue to sit there without the proper qualifications...... 

I don't know how they decide who sits in the reserved area and who doesn't but next time just take up the problem with the situation of having to move and why with the theater staff right then and there instead of letting it go.

Edited by MissBA

If you say "one more time" That clearly implies you have done it more than once. 

I do no nothing about you but reserved seats are reserved and if it wasn't reserved for you I don't really see the problem with asking you to move? So yes; they'll probably continue to keep doing so if you continue to sit there without the proper qualifications...... 

I've done what  more than once? That sounds awfully accusatory. I guess the B&T staff can do no wrong, so it must be my fault. 

Edited by Nightshade

Things I liked a lot about this years' show: the beaver joke, star wars jokes, the 50 shades of grey and the girl joke, Kanye's actor is pretty funny. the jokes about downtown disney are funny. Bill Clinton is amazing too lol, 
The best thing about the show is the Avengers dance off, that entire joke from the moment Black widow shows up is really funny, Hulk dance is the funniest thing. BigHero6 was really funny too, I really loved that. 

I hate to say it but this years show is weak. I have seen it 5 times now with different people and everyone's reaction is it's just not as good as last years. There are references(Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Empire, Bob's Burgers) that many people don't get. Kanye as a villain is really only a one-note joke and just gets old. There are so many jokes that fall flat. However, the opening is awesome, some great Disney jokes as usual, the cast always brings it at every performance, the dance sequences are always great and high energy. It just doesn't click on all cylinders like last year's show. Which sucks because Bill and Ted is probably the thing I look forward to the most at HHN. 

I hate to say it but this years show is weak. I have seen it 5 times now with different people and everyone's reaction is it's just not as good as last years. There are references(Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Empire, Bob's Burgers) that many people don't get. Kanye as a villain is really only a one-note joke and just gets old. There are so many jokes that fall flat. However, the opening is awesome, some great Disney jokes as usual, the cast always brings it at every performance, the dance sequences are always great and high energy. It just doesn't click on all cylinders like last year's show. Which sucks because Bill and Ted is probably the thing I look forward to the most at HHN. 

how was last year's better? i hated that one, did it twice and hated it. This year for me feels better. 

• 3 weeks later...

A note to Universal: Kick me out of an ADA section entirely "reserved" for seemingly random people one more time and see what happens.

Do it.

Do you know what ADA is? If it was reserved then it was reserved. Mostly for people with disabilities and not all disabilities are visible to the naked eye. How about just sit somewhere that isn't reserved or have yourself one of their disability passes or a wheelchair and they'll let you sit in an ADA section that isn't reserved yet or try to make similar accommodations elsewhere so you may enjoy the show. It seems like you make a habit of this with "one more time".....

And Clash speaks the truth. If anything I thought Amy Winehouse was "too soon" But then again it's been 4 years which is longer than I thought. It really seems like just last year. Either way at the end of the day I enjoyed the show and went on my way. 

OK I don't usually step into someone else's argument but something needs to be said here because there is a MAJOR misunderstanding going on!

As a matter of fact I was there that night and saw this incident happen.

MissBA, what you don't know is that Nightshade IS in a wheelchair. He is most certainly "legitimately" qualified to be in a ADA area.

His complaint was that they forced him out of that ADA area in violation of the ADA to seat non-disabled "VIPs" instead. He does have a very legitimate beef with the staff who made that decision and when he says "see what happens" he is not making any empty threats but suggesting that he will take legal action if this occurs again. And I cannot blame him for that.

And yes, this kind of crap has obviously happened to him before. It is a testament to his patience that he never acted on it so far. If it had happened to me I would at the very least have contacted the supervisor and logged a complaint the very first time - and called my lawyer if it had ever happened a second time.

Edited by Dr. Jimmy
  • Like 3

• Mark M. changed the title to Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure