Terror Tram: Survive The Purge

I think the most important question here is are we getting cupcakes or not?

Just kidding (Would be nice though...)

Anyways, we've all been saying the Purge would be a good fit for the Terror Tram. I will say I love the backstory they're running with, the Purge Party is a clever idea. Though personally I do hope they change up the layout since that still is a factor on the Terror Tram getting stale here and there.

• Like 1

When I got my scareactor assignment at orientation today, I was actually excited to see I'll be doing the terror tram. I'll try my best to make it not awful this year, or at least whatever section of it I'm in.

well I'm sure you'll do your country proud under the our new founding fathers. 

Anyways any one else feel this party is a trap? Lol

I'm also really looking forward to this year's Terror Tram. Don't get me wrong, I love zombies more than practically any other horror creature/monster. But last year's Purge scare zone gives me so much hope that this will be absolutely amazing. The humor and sassiness that goes with the Purgers is just fantastic and entertaining as hell. 

• Like 1

Probably

May be looking into it too much, but it seems like each area of Terror Tram may be dedicated to a specific offering for the fake Purge Party. The kid thing would make sense in the Whoville area, and the Lounge would be fitting for Bates Motel. Arts and Crafts Station and Snack stations (probably all bloodied up) could go along the hill/foresty area 

Probably

May be looking into it too much, but it seems like each area of Terror Tram may be dedicated to a specific offering for the fake Purge Party. The kid thing would make sense in the Whoville area, and the Lounge would be fitting for Bates Motel. Arts and Crafts Station and Snack stations (probably all bloodied up) could go along the hill/foresty area 

OMG, you're so right! Didn't even think of that.

I'd bet they got halfway through building Scream when the deal fell through and were just like "Well shit, Hollywood's doing the Purge, and the environments are kinda similar, fuck it lets do that"

More like they built the house, had it done for over a month, then find out last minute the contract fell through and had to find the quickest, most cost effective IP under Uni's licensing that would fit the Scream suburban setting. Lolol

This actually sounds like a great Terror Tram. Purge just fits the concept well. I'm sure if it's better received than the TWD Terror Trams it'll come back with a maze next year for the new movie. At least that's what I'd expect Murdy to do. We'll see what happens if/when they get a new director next year.