Terror Tram: Survive The Purge

Or maze. 

Honestly unless FTWD becomes as big as a hit as it's parent show I think we will most likely be done with TWD next year so we could have a purge theme

well....um....one of the two people who got the leaked list said TWD is being renewed next year. 

well....um....one of the two people who got the leaked list said TWD is being renewed next year. 

I mean I wouldn't trust that something has been renewed THAT early, but even if that was wrong, I fully expect to see TWD for AT LEAST 2-3 more years in one form or another. It's not gonna be the main focus of marketing or the event anymore, starting this year, but having the house will still draw in a shit ton of people and merch sales so they're not gonna stop until they're given a reason to stop. The only thing to question about for next year in relation to TWD is if they're ballsy to do TWD AND FTWD. There's a chance they swap one for the other, but how likely is it they do both if FTWD does good enough ratings?

I can definitely see Purge coming back as the main theme next year as it's last hurrah as it's not as big as TWD to keep coming back majorly. 2 years of a zone, 1 year Terror Tram in a year with no Purge movie, then 2016 have a maze, Terror Tram and maybe even a zone and then that's it for the Purge. I'm willing to bet next year will be 7 mazes and a show when they see how much of a flustercluck it's gonna be going back down to 6 houses this year.

Edited by foREVer56

I'm even more interested about the terror tram this year knowing that the potential new creative director is going to be helming this. Whatever he does can be a taste of what we can see in the future events. I'm looking forward to seeing some new blood on this attraction.

• Like 1

I'm even more interested about the terror tram this year knowing that the potential new creative director is going to be helming this. Whatever he does can be a taste of what we can see in the future events. I'm looking forward to seeing some new blood on this attraction.

"So Ted there's this guy named Freak.... so you either get it right or he will hunt you down."

• Like 2

Interesting tid-bits from the Q&A:
- The Terror Tram bridges between part 2 and 3. So basically this is The Purge 2.5!!!
- There will be characters from both films AND new ones.
- You're gonna see The Founding Fathers.
- You'll still get pix with Norman Bates (this makes me think the route hasn't been changed TOO much)
- Murdy listened to us about The Purge should've been the Tram (THANK YOU MURDY)

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

HOLY CRAP! Someone sent me a snap of Terror Tram construction! A black tent has been seen in front of Bates Motel so there will be a mini maze we will go through. Can't believe I'm saying this but Terror Tram is going to ROCK this year. 

Did you screenshot it? You better have screenshotted it.

How "mini" are we talking? are we talking like the 2 room shacks we went through in previous years, or a full on 4-6 room house? 

Also, will it make up for no HoH overlay? (Not hard to top imo but still)

Edited by deliciousoatmeal
  • Like 1

How big was it? Was it maze quality or was it just plywood walls?

it was a bunch of chain link fences when we speak of the mini mazes don't think like full fledge haunted maze it's a literal maze that takes about 1 minute to walk out of it was just sheets for 07 and 08 (leather face) a plywood fence for 09  (Michael Myers) and chain link fences for 2011 when it was all Scream

it was a bunch of chain link fences when we speak of the mini mazes don't think like full fledge haunted maze it's a literal maze that takes about 1 minute to walk out of it was just sheets for 07 and 08 (leather face) a plywood fence for 09  (Michael Myers) and chain link fences for 2011 when it was all Scream

And in 2010, that plywood fence maze was in eye view, unoccupied off to the side JUST TEASING US. Such a sad time haha