HHN XX Speculation

Mark M.

I am going to make a somewhat wild speculation that has yet to be posted in here. I have a few reasons to believe that Brian Brushwood will be making a return to HHN this year. Hopefully I put this in the right place. :unsure:

Brain will never be back. He is not allowed. No love loss there IMO... :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to make a somewhat wild speculation that has yet to be posted in here. I have a few reasons to believe that Brian Brushwood will be making a return to HHN this year.

Then that will be one show I don't have to see...give me more time in the houses! Saw him the one year and it was pretty boring other than the cell phone joke, then the next year we figured we'd give it another shot...and it was the EXACT same set.

I'm not exactly sure if someone has posted this, but I found this video very interesting. In the Horrorwood scarezone there were people who claimed to see a part which said "coming soon" and a clown popping his head out. Was this another clue that Jack the clown will return? Now most of us will agree that this years theme will be a "reunion" type of thing (though it's never been out-right declared)

I just found this clue very interesting

I'm not exactly sure if someone has posted this, but I found this video very interesting. In the Horrorwood scarezone there were people who claimed to see a part which said "coming soon" and a clown popping his head out. Was this another clue that Jack the clown will return? Now most of us will agree that this years theme will be a "reunion" type of thing (though it's never been out-right declared)

wow! thats a great find... it could definitely be a possibilty that it was clue... i wonder if there were more clues throughout the park that pointed to the other icons...

BTW this is my first post ever :lol:

it looks like jacks head is comming out of something maybe he'll be introducing the icons and that is how he will make his grand entrance

I hope not... i mean i dont mind jack coming back for the reunion but i would hate for him to be the main icon again...

Im kinda hoping for a whole new, original icon that ties all the stories together and resurrects the icons... that would be amazing and completely original and we wont have to worry about it being similar to sweet 16...

(new icon called Resurrector? or maybe bring back Darkness? or even the Grim Reaper?)

Edited by HHNSteven411

I hope not... i mean i dont mind jack coming back for the reunion but i would hate for him to be the main icon again...

Im kinda hoping for a whole new, original icon that ties all the stories together and resurrects the icons... that would be amazing and completely original and we wont have to worry about it being similar to sweet 16...

(new icon called Resurrector? or maybe bring back Darkness? or even the Grim Reaper?)

Going back to my original idea that was moved to another thread maybe this year could be all icons comming together to help the caretaker revive cindy since she was reported dead in the fire if you want to read about it here is the link http://halloweenhorrornights.wikia.com/wiki/The_Caretaker this tell us of the history of the caretaker and that when the mansion was burned down all they found was cindys axphiated body.If so then this can lead to a reunion.

Edited by dante

guys common, we just talked about taking time to read the threads, so people dont go making themselves look silly. this has been known since the event was running last year.

as its been said, it doesn't even look like jack, and may play no part in this years event. so please take time to read and research before posting stuff like that, which has been posted many a times before...

Thanks

Edited by mrbungle5223

guys common, we just talked about taking time to read the threads, so people dont go making themselves look silly. this has been known since the event was running last year.

as its been said, it doesn't even look like jack, and may play no part in this years event. so please take time to read and research before posting stuff like that, which has been posted many a times before...

Thanks

As much as I dont LOVE Jack or reunion years.....I think your wrong on this.

I think it looks like a younger version of Jack. Dont get me wrong its not a great quality vid but.....The Hair is similar,just shorter or less untamed. The make-up also looks very similar, the same colors in the same areas, just not as large/out of control.

Its not the version we're used to seeing but.....it could be him. I don't think there is any evidence that it's NOT him.

Maybe this is a larger clue than we all think? Maybe we are really going to see the beginings of these characters....and Horror Nights itself. Maybe we are looking very far back into the Horror Nighhts scrap book?

This gives me hope that they might have really done something special......something better than 16...better than rehashing houses,or throwing together random crap from a whole year and calling it a house/maze.

Edited by bonovox

As much as I dont LOVE Jack or reunion years.....I think your wrong on this.

I think it looks like a younger version of Jack. Dont get me wrong its not a great quality vid but.....The Hair is similar,just shorter or less untamed. The make-up also looks very similar, the same colors in the same areas, just not as large/out of control.

Its not the version we're used to seeing but.....it could be him. I don't think there is any evidence that it's NOT him.

Maybe this is a larger clue than we all think? Maybe we are really going to see the beginings of these characters....and Horror Nights itself. Maybe we are looking very far back into the Horror Nighhts scrap book?

This gives me hope that they might have really done something special......something better than 16...better than rehashing houses,or throwing together random crap from a whole year and calling it a house/maze.

i mean, im not gonna argue over it. its been discussed and talked about before.

with it not looking like jack at all, the only clue it could be is that this year is reinventing the past and bringing about a new future. though there's nothing visually appealing about that clown, so idk.

there wont be any rehashing and/or throwing crap together...its the 20th anniversary. we are gonna have 6 icon houses like we've never seen before, and 2 totally new houses bringing a glimpse of the future terrors.

theres no way, they are gonna let us down this year. and now with WWoHP officially opening and its website going live, the tides have turned to HHN. so just be ready for an eventful couple months.

Brain will never be back. He is not allowed. No love loss there IMO... :)

Hope this isn't a dumb question, but why isn't Brian allowed back? Did he piss off the higher ups or violate his agreement with the event? I didn't see it in '07 but I did find his show in '08 pretty entertaining. All hail Mr. Happy Pants!

The coming soon clip at the Horrorwood scarezone was most likely not a clue about Jack coming back this year.

However, Jack's actual appearance in the Shadows of the Past scarezone was a very unsubtle and pointed clue for his coming back this year, in fact it could be taken not so much as a clue, but as a blatant announcement!

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

Don't read too into stuff. I remember back on Ye Olde Vaulte, how the newbies (And, sadly, some more established members) would be finding clues in everything. You could drop a beer bottle and someone would find a clue in the exact slope of the street by watching how the bottle rolled.

Any ACTUAL clues are more than likely a lot less subtle than we think they are, stuff that we could actually take to mean something without having to do any mental contortions that would make conspiracy theorists commit suicide out of exhaustion.

For now, all we know (Except those lucky enough to have ACTUAL inside info) is that it's going to be a celebration of HHN's 20th anniversary, and perhaps a bit more than just having some returning/revamped houses like in 2006.

The coming soon clip at the Horrorwood scarezone was most likely not a clue about Jack coming back this year.

However, Jack's actual appearance in the Shadows of the Past scarezone was a very unsubtle and pointed clue for his coming back this year, in fact it could be taken not so much as a clue, but as a blatant announcement!

I was glad to see Jack in his original clown costume and not in the carnival get-up. Anyone else feel the same way?

Well I assumed it was jack, since jack did live back in the 1920's (around the same time as the usher if i remember correctly). Could have been what jack originally looked like back then

my apologies if this has already been discussed or even disproved

Well I assumed it was jack, since jack did live back in the 1920's (around the same time as the usher if i remember correctly). Could have been what jack originally looked like back then

my apologies if this has already been discussed or even disproved

Jack is actually based off of JMichael Roddy. not that Roddy is so evil looking, but the basic structures of Jack come from Roddys own good looks.

What if the bring back the Crypt Keeper, the original icon, as the host this year and you find out all the Icons were "Tales from the Crypt" and maybe that is why there is a museum hallway in one of the sprung tent

I dunno... I think the Crypt Keeper is pretty far gone from popular culture at this point. I think the creative team can do something much more innovative than bringing him back!

Hey guys! This is my first post (nice to meet you all.) I've spent the past couple hours reading through your fine forum here (alotta information floating around in my brain right now O_O) but I thought I'd just post a few things on my mind :]

I was reading through and somebody mentioned the whole "Jack the Ripper" thing. That isn't the first time I've heard of that rumor. I saw a picture someone took (I'll see if I can find a link to it) of a plaque someone posted in the park during HHN last year. it was a marker announcing the death of one of Jack the Ripper's victims; Lisa, I believe her name was. I doubt they'll use The Ripper as an icon, but maybe this means we'll see something to do with the Body Collectors this year? Just a thought...

Also, I have considered (as a couple other ppl here have mentioned) the use of the Cryptkeeper. I mean he WAS the first icon (not counting Jack). If this is supposed to be the shadows of the past, then why not?

Finally, I stumbled on a little piece of info I thought I'd share: I've heard Universal is in negotiations with NLC (return of the Big 3?) but they haven't reknewed their contract to use Bloody Mary just yet. :/ These are all rumors, of course, but thats what speculation is all about :]

Anyway, those are my thoughts ^_^ I look forward to reading more about what you crazy kids have to say :P