HHN XX Speculation

Mark M.

I wasn't fond of 16's reunion at all. To me it felt like they just got real lazy and said "lets just throw them all together for the hell of it" and that's how 16 was born. This year we'd better have some sort of original storyline to go with and possibly something to link the characters together. Not necessarily by family, but some way to relate them all to one another. It would be pretty cool. I'd still rather have a new original icon, but it's too late for that now I suppose.

HNN 16 was my first and favorite year. But thats just my opinion. Although I do agree with you, i hope they do an original storyline so it's not the same as 16.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe every icon has in their mind to do something that no other year had achieved before something they all stride for... that will lead them into a "war" filled with blood and gore covered with screams... Maybe like some team ups because of their past and interests like Jack and Eddie (psychotic brothers who were the first to usher in the icon age)... Caretaker and SINdy (Father and Daughter from the graveyard they call home)... Juilan/The Usher and Paulo/The Director (for their passion of the movies that drove them insane)... Bloody Mary/Dr Mary Agana and StoryTeller/Elsa Strict (for their connection of the abnormal).

It's CINdy NOT SINdy. :P Any ways yes that sounds like a cool idea i hope we get something like that.

I actually have a niece whose name is Cynthia and throughout her childhood and adolescence she kept changing the way she spelled "Cindy" at least a dozen times.

One day she was Sindi another she was Cyndi, then Sin-D, then Cyndy, etc. etc.

So if the girl wants to play with the way her name is spelled, let her do it I say! (Just don't make her mad, or she may sic her toys on you!)

It's CINdy NOT SINdy. :P Any ways yes that sounds like a cool idea i hope we get something like that.

Well i was in many other forums and some were either SINdy or Cindy i use to call her Cindy but i thought it was SINdy because maybe to scream out evil little girl or something so i wasn't sure what was her original name so unless you got proof it's name like "Cindy" then please show it to me.

I wasn't fond of 16's reunion at all. To me it felt like they just got real lazy and said "lets just throw them all together for the hell of it" and that's how 16 was born. This year we'd better have some sort of original storyline to go with and possibly something to link the characters together. Not necessarily by family, but some way to relate them all to one another. It would be pretty cool. I'd still rather have a new original icon, but it's too late for that now I suppose.

For me 16's reunion theme was fantastic, simply because it was a chance to take a look back at the icons from so many previous years...very nostaglic and a nice way to see how the event and the concepts had evolved over the course of so many years.

This year, I would love to see something along the same lines with some newer ideas thrown in for good measure. After attending this event for 20 years, it would be really cool to see some "blasts from the pasts" so to speak in terms of characters, houses and scarezones.

As the saying goes, with enough time, everything that old is eventually new once again! ;)

Well i was in many other forums and some were either SINdy or Cindy i use to call her Cindy but i thought it was SINdy because maybe to scream out evil little girl or something so i wasn't sure what was her original name so unless you got proof it's name like "Cindy" then please show it to me.

Proof it's spelled "Cindy".

Credit: Horror Night's Collector

2002022.jpg

Regardless of how people want to spell it, we all know who she is. :)

Regardless of how people want to spell it, we all know who she is. :)

We defiantly do not need those type of silly arguments here.

So

Caretaker and Cindy( Screamhouse The beginning )

Director and Usher ( Universal Palace Theatre return)

Jack and Chance (Or god forbid that non existent brother of his)(Wedding from Hell or Till Death Do you in parts)

Storyteller and Dr. Mary Agana (forgoing the Bloody Mary title for copyright reasons)(??????)

Then that could give us 4 houses, leaving 4, 2 for new houses, and 2 for the possible Return of Fangoria sponsorship?

Long time indeed. Things are well, good sir. College. The usual craziness. Etc. And yourself? And everyone else?

Also to stay on topic, I could see the Skool working with Scary Tales - I can't recall any other past houses at the moment that would fit in with that "feel".

And to stay on topic, was thinking more on things, Could the Skool be merged with something? maybe Scary Tales?

If the Skool was in a house, that would be AMAZING!! Hell, it would do great as a house by itself. Well in my opinion it would. :lol:

If the Skool was in a house, that would be AMAZING!! Hell, it would do great as a house by itself. Well in my opinion it would. :lol:

They had the Skool in 05 in the Thunder Falls Restaurant , it was a wonderful idea, but wa an amazing flop that year.

They had the Skool in 05 in the Thunder Falls Restaurant , it was a wonderful idea, but wa an amazing flop that year.

Those dang flop houses!! Well I'm sure they have learned from their mistakes and can make a great house!

Yea But i love the idea of "Evil Children" that is why the Skool scarezone was played off so well, I think the whole demon child was taken to far in 05, where the children were more demon than evil child.

Yea But i love the idea of "Evil Children" that is why the Skool scarezone was played off so well, I think the whole demon child was taken to far in 05, where the children were more demon than evil child.

All they really have do for the house is the same exact concept as the SZ, have the kids run around with those creepy masks and just pull pranks and be scary lol, oh and you can't forget the screaming teacher and Pink Floyd's The Wall playing!