HHN XX Speculation

Mark M.

I really want the S.S. Firghttanic to show up in some way. I love the Icons... but I also loved all the years before that. It seems everyone's main focus usually revolves around the year they first went and up... but 50% of the events history took place BEFORE Jack.

Otherwise, I would like to see something fro 14 comes back, personally, as it was the one year I didn't go and, apparently, the houses were amazing.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want the S.S. Firghttanic to show up in some way. I love the Icons... but I also loved all the years before that. It seems everyone's main focus usually revolves around the year they first went and up... but 50% of the events history took place BEFORE Jack.

Otherwise, I would like to see something fro 14 comes back, personally, as it was the one year I didn't go and, apparently, the houses were amazing.

I wish they could have a house from every year! Oh if I could go back in time I would visit every single year of HHN! I guess I will have to go talk to Dr. Brown about a time machine, it will cost a fortune lol.

i am really craving me some treaks and foons....but as always not going to happen...the foam is amazing and drunk people ruin it.... it would be great if this year was in esscence a reuninon but not icons...just old houses and themes. i want originality because not only will we be pleased but it will scare the public cause they dont expect all the icons and movie characters. i really want things to go back to post 2000 HHN with real scares.

i am really craving me some treaks and foons....but as always not going to happen...the foam is amazing and drunk people ruin it.... it would be great if this year was in esscence a reuninon but not icons...just old houses and themes. i want originality because not only will we be pleased but it will scare the public cause they dont expect all the icons and movie characters. i really want things to go back to post 2000 HHN with real scares.

I had actually asked TJ about the foam, since so many people here and on the vault seem to think that it was removed because people got injured and it was hard to clean up. that's actually false. TJ said that they had polled the crowd, and that fans said it had been there too much for a few years, so they stopped it for a little so it wouldn't get overused. He said that it can always come back.

Hm. Bill and Ted moving to T2;3D doesn't seem like a good idea to me for some reason. Especially being smackdab right next to a potential scarezone spot. I suppose they could move a scarezone, but with the rumors of there being more I think they'll need as many streets empty as they can get. But in the show it wouldn't feel right to me for some reason. So, I don't think it'll happen. Just a gut feeling.

I never got to experience Treaks and Foons, but the foam sounds like a lot of fun. Haha, if it does return this year with the foam, I'll probably slip ALOT. I'm a huge klutz anyway. XD But all in good fun. :)

Edited by Sweeneys Emo Kid Megz

Hm. Bill and Ted moving to T2;3D doesn't seem like a good idea to me for some reason. Especially being smackdab right next to a potential scarezone spot. I suppose they could move a scarezone, but with the rumors of there being more I think they'll need as many streets empty as they can get. But in the show it wouldn't feel right to me for some reason. So, I don't think it'll happen. Just a gut feeling.

Confirmed by Mr. Aiello as not gonna happen. The question was asked last night if the B&T show is moving to the T3D stage and he got this wtf look on his face and said he didn't hear that circulating lately. I think it was an absurd rumor to start with.

Edited by JackLover

I had actually asked TJ about the foam, since so many people here and on the vault seem to think that it was removed because people got injured and it was hard to clean up. that's actually false. TJ said that they had polled the crowd, and that fans said it had been there too much for a few years, so they stopped it for a little so it wouldn't get overused. He said that it can always come back.

getting the foam back would be wonderful.

Confirmed by Mr. Aiello as not gonna happen. The question was asked last night if the B&T show is moving to the T3D stage and he got this wtf look on his face and said he didn't hear that circulating lately. I think it was an absurd rumor to start with.

so the rumor of b&t being 3d is debunked

so the rumor of b&t being 3d is debunked

The 3D because of the show being in the Terminator Stage... yeah, debunked by Mr. Aello. The 3D idea itself, I don't see it happening since the LED screen they use for the video segment is 10 or 15mm LED (probably 10mm since its viewed from close distance) but still a way low a resolution to get any 3D across.

If they should span a larger screen with a high-def projector in the usual B&T stage, there might be a small small chance they would do 3D gags since Avatar was so big. They'd probably use Anaglyph (red/cyan or blue)paper glasses --> around 30 to 40 cents each since the linear polarized glasses run from $3 - $4 and up... giving those expensive glasses to a crowd of drunk people in conditions you can't easily control to get all the glasses back is surely out of the question.

So I don't think it'll happen BUT never say never on the 3D part, everything is always evolving and this would be the perfect year to look into something new like this if you'd ask me because of I-Max breaking into the everyday movie theaters just now.

For some reason I can see RHPS going into T23D.. Just like Hollywood.

yup, I can believe something is happening with the T3D venue and this is probably it if anything. Information gets mixed up in the rumor process.. wouldn't be the first time and certainly wont be the last time either.

Excuse me but hasn't Bill & Ted always been in 3D? I mean, it's a live show... otherwise where would they get flat actors?

^ This made me lol :lol:

I'm personally tired of RHPS. I was hoping we would get a different show of some sort for this year =/

Edited by NowYouKnowJack

Excuse me but hasn't Bill & Ted always been in 3D? I mean, it's a live show... otherwise where would they get flat actors?

Now that was funny!

Please let RHPS go to the Terminator building. If they use the disaster queue again (do not know if they will or not) it will not interfere with what ever house is there. But that is just my $.02

Please let RHPS go to the Terminator building. If they use the disaster queue again (do not know if they will or not) it will not interfere with what ever house is there. But that is just my $.02

I've never felt that the RHPS has interfered with the Disaster queue houses. However, ff RHPS were to be moved over to the T2:3D stage, I could see a scarezone being placed in that area.

I've never felt that the RHPS has interfered with the Disaster queue houses. However, ff RHPS were to be moved over to the T2:3D stage, I could see a scarezone being placed in that area.

I've never had a problem with it inside the house either. The closest thing to a problem I've had with the RHPS next to the Disaster Queue houses is that while waiting in line, if the time warp comes on, I get very odd looks from people when I bust into dance. Haha!

But on a serious note, I quite like RHPS where it is. The Beetlejuice set seems like the perfect place to keep it, but just my two cents. :)

I've never had a problem with it inside the house either. The closest thing to a problem I've had with the RHPS next to the Disaster Queue houses is that while waiting in line, if the time warp comes on, I get very odd looks from people when I bust into dance. Haha!

But on a serious note, I quite like RHPS where it is. The Beetlejuice set seems like the perfect place to keep it, but just my two cents. :)

I rather enjoy doing the time warp on the queue line myself.

I rather enjoy doing the time warp on the queue line myself.

Same here, if I am waiting in a long line for the disaster house, I always hope the show is on so I can at least enjoy my wait! I especially like doing the Time Warp!

Inside he house it does not interfere. But when you are in line and they have music/videos playing to set the scene like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre House you couldn't here the back story in the video. That is why I wish it would move.

I love RHPST but, if we have A big stage show like 16, 17 I could have a great time without RHPST, and if it means more in the streets and houses it would be fine with me. I just hope the put something down by MIB and Simpsons or between them. last year it was so dead there. I understand why they don't have anything in amity with B&T and a House it's too congested there already.

I love RHPST but, if we have A big stage show like 16, 17 I could have a great time without RHPST, and if it means more in the streets and houses it would be fine with me. I just hope the put something down by MIB and Simpsons or between them. last year it was so dead there. I understand why they don't have anything in amity with B&T and a House it's too congested there already.

I agree with all of this lol.

I love the stage shows, i feel like it gave a lot to the events. The arrival was my favorite =)