Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2015 Event Discussion

does anyone have the link to the hhn tickets that were 45.99 i know i was on the page but forgot to bookmark it

I found my pass from 2010 and it worked so go to the tickets on the HHN website and enter this number on Member ID Number (88115116080900022081) and click on pass members and i think only the first 5 nights are $45.99

It is, and even if it weren't all it would do is tell you the number is wrong.

Here's the link, idk if you'll be able to access it though.

https://ushtix.com/Products.aspx

If you click the link you posted before you put the password in, you have to login with a password just go to the actual hhn website and enter it there, the only ones i know that are discounted are general admission, not FOL or Day & Night Combo

Edited by Viiper

If you click the link you posted before you put the password in, you have to login with a password just go to the actual hhn website and enter it there, the only ones i know that are discounted are general admission, not FOL or Day & Night Combo

Guess I'm sticking to paying (kidding)

Edited by Sir2lazyThe2nd

Murdy has confirmed via Twitter that we will be getting queue videos this year, including one based around 1800s French stereoscopic images of Hell, with original music written by none other than legendary guitarist, Brian May of Queen! So there's our musician element this year lol

When they couldn't get kiss, I guess that was their compromise.

• Like 1

I just read the IGN article about the Crimson Peak maze, and they said that there will be NO PLOT SPOILERS for the movie! So happy about that. They said the maze is like a live trailer for the movie, and that it's done in the spirit of the film, i.e. there will be things that happen in the maze that don't happen in the film and vice versa. 

• Like 2

all of them or close to all of I remember correctly. 

Did the first two weekends sell out too? I guess it really shouldn't matter to me since every time I've been it's been sold out. Does park capacity differ from day to day? Like, do they let more people in on Saturdays than on Sundays?

Edit: I've just heard that Employee Preview Night is tomorrow. Time to say goodbye to me until the 26th. Adios!

(I might make a spoiler-free discussion thread if anybody wants it)

Edited by deliciousoatmeal
  • Like 1