HHN 2014: Dracula Untold: Reign of Blood

Ridesandstuff

To be fair, think of it is as having the base down. They just need to add onto it.

Kinda like how they started the scarezones, and everyone being disappointed, and then boom, they're looking really nice now.

Could be they get it done by preview night. :o Or mostly.

Dressed or not dressed, the scare spots are there. Scares will happen.

Edited by Kurseddragon

The blueprints they have tacked onto one of the walls are hard to read but you can tell that theres 1 rather large scene in the middle of the courtyard, the rest of the maze would have to be pretty skinny and coiled up to be able to be as long as the others.

I think that was the scene I could see from looking from the spot across from despicable me and it looked like nothing was there

Definitely, it seems very obvious that universal made him do this

I wish those set dressers/designers the best of luck. They're going to need it with less than 24 hours left and blazing heat.

on both coast non of them seem too ecstatic about it at least compared to the others, plus for it seeming to be a property on an epic scale and it is shoved in the smallest venue we have. I'm getting scream flashbacks.

I'm hearing there's a lot of static props in this maze (akin to Evil Dead), so I believe this. I think the maze is going to feel very much like El Cucuy's lair at the beginning, the epic scene outside, and then back in Cucuy's lair.

• Like 2

I just got a report from someone who was at the park today that Dracula is apparently done. No more workers were spotted so I guess that means it's good to go! Also, I can't post the picture on here because of bad tech, but the facade it done. It's basically just a rocky cave entrance.

I just got a report from someone who was at the park today that Dracula is apparently done. No more workers were spotted so I guess that means it's good to go! Also, I can't post the picture on here because of bad tech, but the facade it done. It's basically just a rocky cave entrance.

If you can, post it on imgur and put the link here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Despite the mention of AWIL, it appears this is now the Ellen maze. Perhaps something was wrong with AWIL? Either way, despite the obvious advertising choice, it was not disappointing.

Note how the Baba Yaga section was cut out.

http://www.ellentube.com/media/Andy+and+Jacqueline+Brave+the+Haunted+House/0_12ub486v

Edited by ForeverEvil1