HHN 2014: Dracula Untold: Reign of Blood

Ridesandstuff

LAUGHING...

Anyway, Dracula maze... I can see soldier horde happening, but bats... not so sure. Would that even be scary? :o

I can imagine them playing really loud fluttering and screeching noises in the dark and shooting air out in random places.

Guest kiwisoup

The makeup is not on display, it's just a generic dummy head shown. Here are some comparison shots, looks accurate to me. It's not the main outfit though.

o-DRACULA-UNTOLD-facebook.jpg

25_06_14_2.jpg

Edited by kiwisoup

In this video you can see the blueprints for the maze at 2:20 And I must say, it looks rather short.

La Llorona in '11 was pretty short. From what I remember, it only took around two minutes to walk through. I'd rather walk through a super-detailed house that's shorter than a bland maze that's long. It sounds like it will probably take two and a half minutes to walk through. Apparently, the area that was used for several rooms in El Cucuy is now going to be one giant scene. I think that will be cool to see.

Well....that really didn't show much.

La Llorona in '11 was pretty short. From what I remember, it only took around two minutes to walk through. I'd rather walk through a super-detailed house that's shorter than a bland maze that's long. It sounds like it will probably take two and a half minutes to walk through. Apparently, the area that was used for several rooms in El Cucuy is now going to be one giant scene. I think that will be cool to see.

Well....that really didn't show much.

The blueprints support this. Theres a few houses you weave between.