HHN 2014: Dracula Untold: Reign of Blood

Ridesandstuff

• 3 weeks later...

I find it funny they called it vampire attacks instead of just normal violence, the rating doesn't really matter as insidious was PG13 and look how that turned out

Well, look why the Insidious franchise got it's PG-13 rating

Insidious: Rated PG-13 for thematic material, violence, terror and frightening images, and brief strong language

Insidious 2: Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of terror and violence, and thematic elements

Dracula Untold: PG-13 for intense sequences of warfare, vampire attacks, disturbing images, and some sensuality

Warfare is impossible to pull off in a maze so we are left with vampire attacks and disturbing images as maze worthy material.

With Insidious, we had intense sequences of violence and terror and frightening images. Honestly, if we're basing this on the MPAA rating alone, Insidious had the scarier material.

For all of those who are upset about an action/fantasy film being featured at HHN, I think you guys have forgotten the last two year-round mazes that were where House of Horrors is. They were able to effectively pull off the Mummy and Van Helsing as effective mazes and none of those were horror films.

For all of those who are upset about an action/fantasy film being featured at HHN, I think you guys have forgotten the last two year-round mazes that were where House of Horrors is. They were able to effectively pull off the Mummy and Van Helsing as effective mazes and none of those were horror films.

Does anyone have a video of The Mummy? Or even pictures. I'd really like to see that.

A simple google search brings up facade pics, but I want to see the interior lol. And what do you mean by grinch, was there a Grinch haunted house?

There was a walkthrough of the Grinch's cave in there at one point years ago. I have very vague memories of walking through that.

There's a complete van helsing walkthrough somewhere on YouTube. I went through both mazes many times and, honestly, (when the maze was well populated) it was more intense than House of Horrors. They can pull it off, hopefully they do with this maze.