HHN 2014: The Purge: Anarchy

Only if they can find the actors..

I'm going to put on my best old lady attempts at auditions next week.

I wasn't a HUGE fan of Anarchy, I definitely liked the first one more (the purgers not the family *bleh! Kill them all*) but I'm excited to see the small changes in the SZ this year.

• Like 1

I'm going to put on my best old lady attempts at auditions next week.

I wasn't a HUGE fan of Anarchy, I definitely liked the first one more (the purgers not the family *bleh! Kill them all*) but I'm excited to see the small changes in the SZ this year.

Yeah, that is something I agree with there about Anarchy. I loved the movie, but Polite Leader and his gang were a bit more memorable.

Anyway, GOOD LUCK BEING CAST AS OUR OLD LADY. You can do it.

Hopefully they find an actress close to the age of the character in the film; maybe 40-50 at least. Nothing irks me more than a production trying to pass off a 20-something-year-old as elderly. Although, I realize that the pool of actors willing to audition for a halloween theme park event isn't even deep enough for one to dip their toes in so I digress...

I still hope we get ole megaphoney yelling her revision of Christian hymns ("I am the father, the son, and holy shit!" I love it!) and maybe even Carmelo on a giant TV screen warning you about death and such.

Just hire the chick from the movie, she can't be that hard to find!

Excuse you! That Hollywood treasure is terribly busy at the moment doing photoshoots for Activia ads and filming Life Alert commercials!

• Like 3

Excuse you! That Hollywood treasure is terribly busy at the moment doing photoshoots for Activia ads and filming Life Alert commercials!

John Murdy: "Hi, we'd be wondering if you'd be interested in reprising your role from the Purge movie for the new scarezone?

Lady: "I've fallen! And I CAAAAAN'T GET UP!"

• Like 4

Oh man. When Michael Myers finds out about Purge Night he's going to lose it.

As soon as Michael hears the sirens, he is gonna awkwardly put on the Purge mask over the "Shatner" , pick up his knife, and gleefully run out of his newly refurbushed brick-facade home!

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...