The 2014 HHNH Event Creation Competition: Round 1

I have some questions...

Is there a maximum amount of mazes we can have and can we use the Shrek queue and tram garage?

There's only a minimum amount of 5 mazes. Just create as many mazes as realistically possible. Also think quality over quantity ;)

The Shrek queue is pretty tricky, I'm sure they tore that down by now to make room for HP World... But I'm sure you can use the tram garage as long as you specify where else the trams can go for a substitute parking.

Okay looks like we have our ten contestants. Remember, you guys have until Friday midnight (11 pm) to submit your events. Also remember to specify where your venues are going to be located. If you have any other questions regarding the rules/guidelines of the competition, feel free to message me or any of the other judges. Good luck in creating your events!

Okay, so I know that this is still a little early but I'm already making plans to have a second competition. Players of Game 1 are more than welcome to join in on the fun, but it's also meant for those who didn't get to compete this time around, so I'm making a new sign up list because I want to compete too. Please let me know if you want to join in.

CONTESTANTS

1. iLuvStabWounds

2. Freak

3. UniversalStudiosGeek

4. Zero56

5. AgentOfChaos93

6. HigbeeHaunt

7. ????

8. ????

9. ????

10. ????

JUDGES

1. behemothman08

2. ????

3. ????

Edited by iLuvStabWounds

Okay, so it's been like 2 years since I've last been in USH (didn't get to attend HHN 2013) and I've just realized that the WWW Arena has been torn down :( (seriously that was one of my favorite venues). So can somebody name off all the possible venues that are available at the Upper and Lower Lot?

Is the Shrek 4D venue still available? According to Wikipedia it's still operating.

I won't be able to submit my event tomorrow (being at cadets for another weekend), so here is the link.

In case you are still unsure as to where some of the maze venues are on the backlot, they are the following:

-The Walking Dead = Backlot Tent (same as 2013)

-Alice Cooper = Backlot Tent (new venue)

-Silver Screams = Soundstage 747

I'm also not sure if it is obvious enough on the website, but throughout the website (mainly attraction descriptions), it explains why The Usher is at USH.

Edited by behemothman08
  • Like 2

I won't be able to submit my event tomorrow (being at cadets for another weekend), so here is the link.

In case you are still unsure as to where some of the maze venues are on the backlot, they are the following:

-The Walking Dead = Backlot Tent (same as 2013)

-Alice Cooper = Backlot Tent (new venue)

-Silver Screams = Soundstage 747

I'm also not sure if it is obvious enough on the website, but throughout the website (mainly attraction descriptions), it explains why The Usher is at USH.

Looked at your website and I'm really impressed with it. It should be able to pass the requirements... If you want me to I can critique it, but if you need more time in expanding it please tell me right away.

That's too bad :(

Want me to put you in the contestant's list for Game 2?