HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

I love how Orlando suddenly swarmed our board haha.

Was Purge announced as a zone last year? I know Curse of Chucky was just shown on the page, can't remember Purge though. Curious that they're announcing this... me thinks it'll be something bigger. Dual scarezone announcement doesn't seem right... it's JUST a scarezone.

I'm thinking at least backlot experience or VIP or something along those lines.

• Like 1

I love how Orlando suddenly swarmed our board haha.

Was Purge announced as a zone last year? I know Curse of Chucky was just shown on the page, can't remember Purge though. Curious that they're announcing this... me thinks it'll be something bigger. Dual scarezone announcement doesn't seem right... it's JUST a scarezone.

I'm thinking at least backlot experience or VIP or something along those lines.

Yes it was announced the same day Chucky was.

Um it's in that photo I posted... just compare it to the snapchat. you can see the "E"

For some odd reason I never see pics/tweets when they're linked. I don't see it but I can find it

EDIT: I found the pic, it's so obvious lol

But the fact that there's the little crossed-out emoji over it... does that mean NO Purge?

Edited by deliciousoatmeal

For some odd reason I never see pics/tweets when they're linked. I don't see it but I can find it

EDIT: I found the pic, it's so obvious lol

But the fact that there's the little crossed-out emoji over it... does that mean NO Purge?

I'm pretty sure the Emoji is supposed to symbolize that all emergency services will be suspended during the Purge.

• Like 1

What about literally a BLUM HOUSE maze?

Scenes from PA, Sinister, Insidious, Ouija, etc., all under one roof.

I think that'd be the only way PA or Sinister will see the light of day as becoming mazes. And most of the films are supernatural, so it'd be an interesting mix. The odd one out would be Purge.

• Like 4