Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

The words in the clue "but don't fret" would definitely tie to Bioshock also. They imply that as long as you go see the clown, you'll be ok since he hooks you up with items needed to beat the game.

But I'm sure the decision to have Michael Myers wear a clown mask in the beginning was obviously intentional. A clown (in theory) should make people happy, not kill them.

The words in the clue "but don't fret" would definitely tie to Bioshock also. They imply that as long as you go see the clown, you'll be ok since he hooks you up with items needed to beat the game.

But I'm sure the decision to have Michael Myers wear a clown mask in the beginning was obviously intentional. A clown (in theory) should make people happy, not kill them.

if that the case then what is cc first cue since we said it halloween

Could CC #1 possibly not be Halloween? Parts 2, 3, and 4 of that clue point to Halloween. How does part 1? If there has been a connection discussed I don't remember.

Would you agree that Dr. Jimmy clue #1 ties to the Cassi clue we are currently discussing?

It also could be a scare zone set up similar like how they did skits from The Walking Dead last year???

It very well could be Bioshock or an original though. Are you pulling for Bioshock because you are a fan of the series? Personally, I think part 1 was the best and the series went downhill with each one after that. Not to say they were bad though, part 1 in my opinion was just really good.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Could CC #1 possibly not be Halloween? Parts 2, 3, and 4 of that clue point to Halloween. How does part 1? If there has been a connection discussed I don't remember.

It also could be a scare zone set up similar like how they did skits from The Walking Dead last year???

It very well could be Bioshock or an original though. Are you pulling for Bioshock because you are a fan of the series? Personally, I think part 1 was the best and the series went downhill with each one after that. Not to say they were bad though, part 1 in my opinion was just really good.

no i'm just trying put clue together and no we not doing skit like walking dead last year we getting different scarzones this year and yeah I think what dr jimmy was saying about his first clue he keep mentiong the king in yellow and I have no mask quote Edited by timbo8

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure at least 1 or 2 of the houses we get this year will also have a scare zone associated with it. For instance, a Purge house, and then an area/zone outside where they have a scene with people wearing masks from the movie. Last year they just got a little too carried away by having the whole scare zone theme basically being The Walking Dead.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure at least 1 or 2 of the houses we get this year will also have a scare zone associated with it. For instance, a Purge house, and then an area/zone outside where they have a scene with people wearing masks from the movie. Last year they just got a little too carried away by having the whole scare zone theme basically being The Walking Dead.

i agree with a purge house and scarzone but can't see a halloween scarezone and house

I could be totally off, but there was a former member of Nine Inch Nails named Charlie. (Part of the soundtrack from Saws N' Steam) Plus, I was just browsing around and there's a Bioshock character named Charlie. I've never played the game, but I remember there were people who tried to compare the game to SNS. Maybe this is a Saws and Steam 2 or just a steampunk based original house?

Edited by blacklagoontaylor
  • Like 1

I could be totally off, but there was a former member of Nine Inch Nails named Charlie. (Part of the soundtrack from Saws N' Steam) Plus, I was just browsing around and there's a Bioshock character named Charlie. I've never played the game, but I remember there were people who tried to compare the game to SNS. Maybe this is a Saws and Steam 2 or just a steampunk based original house?

There's this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Clouser

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, though. If this is SNS or something would he not say that it was a "sequel to a house?"

*looks at Doc's tumblr*

Doc posted pics of several Charlies. Bucket, Brown, Chaplin...

As I have wondered for a bit, who is Charlie?

This may be a difficult code name to decipher. Sooo many famous Charlies.

As Cody reminded me on my FB, HHN has it's own Charlie.

Charlie McPherson from Dead Exposure.

Edited by mystiquephreeq

*looks at Doc's tumblr*

could charlie be the child cacher hint think charlie and cholcalte factory evil version

*looks at Doc's tumblr*

Interestingly enough, and no one has brought this up, but Charlie McPherson has connections to more than dead exposure.

He and his camera photos were also mentioned in "Zombiegeddon" as being analyzed by ZAP.

Zombiegeddon basically being brought upon by the events of the scarezone: "Zombie Gras" and New Orleans has been mentioned a few times, as well.

Then again, this probably refers to something else.

By the way, is there any way something like the "festival of the dead parade" could come back?

It DID appear during hhn X, the first year we had Jack the clown, after all.

Edited by Dr. John Overwatch

Charles Darwin?

Chuck Jones?

Chucky Cheese?

Charlemagne?

A house based on Charles Dickens' Great Expectations? Yeah, I'm going to go with that one. I'm pretty sure if you stretched far enough you could tie it to Dr. Jimmy's Masquerade clue.

*looks at Doc's tumblr*

also dr jimmy poste goodbye goodbye charlie book picture on his tumblr to so another charlie

My first thought reminded me of the discussion we had here a while back about Charlie Splitfoot and the Fox Sisters. My second thought is that since A&D reads these posts, the mention of Charlie Splitfoot would be a red herring. After all, if I end up solving a code name, then it's too darn easy :)

My first thought reminded me of the discussion we had here a while back about Charlie Splitfoot and the Fox Sisters. My second thought is that since A&D reads these posts, the mention of Charlie Splitfoot would be a red herring. After all, if I end up solving a code name, then it's too darn easy :)

A&D reads our spec?

I can hear them... Laughing at us.

• Like 1

The first two Charlie's that pop into my mind are...

Charley Brewster from the movie Fright Night and the Vietnam War.

I'm pretty certain neither of those are correct, so I better get to searching.

rembember this original not an ip or squel