Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

A shot heard around the world could be referencing a nuclear bomb. Further reinforced by the picture being negative used in film to represent the heat ray.That some have said have turned him mad could be a reference to radiation sickness.

Also George Washington= Washington DC a fallout 3 themed house?

If it would be based off of the revolutionary war that would be pretty awesome! getting in between the British and the Colonials fighting. Cannons going off, muskets and long riffles. But nothing high tec since the machine gun wouldn't come out until WW1 by the Germans. But it would have a very outside feel (unless they try making some of the forts used) but the house would use a sense of cold since the war was fought mostly in the winter.

Instead of referencing a video game, based on Atari 2600 lore could the atari 2600 code name be referencing a property set around something that is buried in the desert.

I know what you're referencing, but I think that dig might be a little too recent. I'm pretty sure that A&D had already begun writing before that was happening.

http://gizmodo.com/the-atari-e-t-landfill-excavation-starts-today-what-w-1568029345/1568101582/+robertsorokanich

Might be worth speculating but I may have solved that already.

Edited by Dr. John Overwatch

I got so involved with Mystique Phreeq's FB update, that I didn't even check here.

Nightingales during the Revolutionary War era sounds like a perfect fit. The link that Gina found about nurses during the Revolutionary War can easily link these women who were working for food and protection to be ravenous creatures at the Battle of Lexington and Concord where the famous SHOT around the world was heard. Whoever sent the clue did emphasize the word SHOT - why?

Also, The Concord Hymn written by Ralph Waldo Emerson in 1836:

"By the rude bridge that arched the flood,
Their flag to April’s breeze unfurled,
Here once the embattled farmers stood,
And fired the shot heard round the world."

The hymn is inscribed on The Minute Man statue near the North Bridge in Concord, MA. From Wikipedia: "By coincidence, Emerson did live at the time of the poem's creation in a house only about 90 metres (300 ft) from the North Bridge, from which his grandfather and father (then a young child) had witnessed the skirmish."

Emerson heard
stories from his father and grandfather about the "nurses" during the Revolutionary War. He later wrote the hymn, memorializing the shot heard around the world on the statue of The Minute Man. Maybe, he even included some cryptic clues about what he really saw there. Maybe, some Nightingales...

Also, the photo is not of George Washington, but rather Mad King George III.

You're just a Ramblin' Gamblin' Man. Do you find the rules or the soldier to be the real enemy? If the rules are old, they can be changed to save your lies.

on a Bob Seger kick? lol

Edit: another clue? already?

I know what you're referencing, but I think that dig might be a little too recent. I'm pretty sure that A&D had already begun writing before that was happening.

http://gizmodo.com/the-atari-e-t-landfill-excavation-starts-today-what-w-1568029345/1568101582/+robertsorokanich

Might be worth speculating but I may have solved that already.

But the mass burial of ET cartridges is an Atari Legend prior to them being recovered.

We're just trying to figure out what 2 + 2 is? It seems pretty simple, but I guess we jumped the gun and startled the horse.

Well it does seem simple everyone seems to think it is Nightingales that's why I think it's too easy an answer. I don't know this person though so maybe they are cut and dry. Not much of a challenge then if they are.

I can tell you I have not heard anything I would bet on yet in regards to Nightingales. But then again that's not surprising this early on.

Ok so im not that photo savvy but, isnt the first clue's picture the negative of the second clues picture. If so maybe thats a clue as well in a way.

The first picture is about money so it is clearly a reference to the admission fee the second picture is a negative picture of money. So it is saying that after you have been to Halloween Horror Nights, you will have negative money in your account :D

• Like 1

Dang it I'm supposed to be doing yard work.

So a friend of mind thinks it may relate to George Washington as well. I googled it and George the III was King at the time of the Revolutionary War. As well as GW was a player in the Revolutionary War. Two Georges on two sides.

But the second clue... Pie thrower? like a clown? I can't think of anyone else who throws pies.How does the revolutionary war have anything to do with clowns?

• Like 1

Dang it I'm supposed to be doing yard work.

So a friend of mind thinks it may relate to George Washington as well. I googled it and George the III was King at the time of the Revolutionary War. As well as GW was a player in the Revolutionary War. Two Georges on two sides.

A return of zombie George? I can't focus on things at the moment. (The challenges of being a mom).

What about a SZ as well? Just something to pop into my head.

Is it me or are the words in the first picture set perfectly to where the words in the second picture wouldn't touch each other? Like 2 puzzle pieces?....sorry I normally just lurk but found these pics interesting

That's actually a really good theory.

Going back, the second clue seems to be saying that we're missing something from the first clue. I don't understand the "pie-thrower" line, but...

King George's porphyria started well after the American Revolution, and was likely instrumental in Britain becoming involved in the French Revolution. So, if we "slow down" the spec, it's not the American Revolution we're getting, but the French.

That's an important distinction. Aiello went to France a couple of years ago. In general, it's assumed that trip led to Gothic, but it could lead to much more. With Les Mis being the hit it was, it allows a more "pop-culturally" relevant conflict to host the Nightingales while leaving them in Europe.

• Like 1

That's actually a really good theory.

Going back, the second clue seems to be saying that we're missing something from the first clue. I don't understand the "pie-thrower" line, but...

King George's porphyria started well after the American Revolution, and was likely instrumental in Britain becoming involved in the French Revolution. So, if we "slow down" the spec, it's not the American Revolution we're getting, but the French.

That's an important distinction. Aiello went to France a couple of years ago. In general, it's assumed that trip led to Gothic, but it could lead to much more. With Les Mis being the hit it was, it allows a more "pop-culturally" relevant conflict to host the Nightingales while leaving them in Europe.

France gives us other possible characters as well. Catacombs took place in France.

I completely missed the fact that the first pic said pt 1, wouldn't pt 2 have already been created?