Halloween Horror Nights 24 dream lineup.

Jaycob

Haunted Houses (Just 4 at the top of my head):

Mortal Kombat Haunted house

Metalocalypse: Dethklok themed haunted house

Slenderman and other creepypastas Haunted House

Paranormal Activity Haunted House

Scare Zone ideas:

Klokateers from Dethklok as Sniper rifles on top of the towers (like a Nazi concentration camp) with loud Fake guns to not really kill the guests just scare them with loud gun fire, with no bullets coming out.

one scare zone with crucifixes standing with skeletons and dead corpses. (Just like in the Bible with Jesus Crucified.)

Mortal kombat with athletic scaractors in combat

Shows:

Bill & Ted

Rocky Horror Picture Show: a tribute

Dethklok Band Concert and other death metal bands like GWAR and Disturbed.

Edited by diefordethklok

This obviously has NOTHING to do with any hints or speculation, just my (very late) dream lineup. And I don't follow everything and remember every name so spelling and the name of "repeat" houses/zones is probably off
Houses
  1. Return to Hellgate Prison - Just because it was one of my favorite houses ever (but also my first year so that might have something to do with it)
  2. Disentorium Emporium 3D - Same as above
  3. Descent - LOVED this movie and the house would have to be PITCH BLACK for a good portion of it with just noises around you and the scareactors will have to be allowed to touch you with something. Not the super loud blasts of air, and I know they can't be physical, but something like swimming noodles that couldn't possibly hurt you, but could scare the crap out of you.
  4. Funhouse - Just a true "maze" that you can get lost in without someone with a flashlight forcing you to go the right way instantly.
  5. Joe Ledger House (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Ledger_Series) - Zombies, genetic mutants, bezerkers, etc. Great book series with all kinds of crazy "monsters" and shooting/explosion scares.
  6. From the mind of Guillermo del Torro: Creatures ranging from Hellboy to Blade II vampires to all the crazy stuff in Pan's Labyrinth, to a bald chick with a tail from Splice to Jaegers from Pacific Rim.
  7. Jurassic Park - Why not? With sounds, camo people hiding in bushes and stuff, and the crazy new Raptor Suit things they have it would be awesome.
  8. Warren Zevon House - Why not? One of the best musicians ever and with songs like Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner, Thing to do in Denver When You're Dead, and of course Werewolves of London you could do some awesome rooms completely independent of each other. Would be really cool.
Scare Zones
  1. Tree House of Horror 3D- Demented Simpsons costumes, etc in the Simpson land with ultra bright/neon costumes and props and stuff that would make it work with the 3D glasses.
  2. John Carpenter's The Fog - Just a bazillion fog machines with footdeep foam. Completely unsafe and impractical, but still in my dream lineup. Maybe tie up ropes and run them through the zone so you can navigate through it that way if you want (my college had them for blizzards)
  3. Tricks and Foons - This was before my time going to HHN so curious as to why so many people loved it.
  4. Elm Street - little girls on tricycles, jumping rope, a full facade of the house, Freddy Victims (Jesse with Freddy hanging out of his stomach, cockroach girl, TV face Patricia Arquette), a mattress with a red water fountain under it that errupts with blood every 10min, and of course Freddy's (Original, Elm St 4ish pizza face version, B&W Comic Book Version (they filmed that all in camera with everything black and white including makeup, it's not a visual effect), New Nightmare bonehand version, reboot/remake version).
Roaming Hoards
  1. Killer Klownz from Outer Space - Probably the thing I want to see most. Thought About putting this as a "Show" and having them do the parade with all the clowns having guns that shot pink silly string and stuff.
  2. Chainsaw Clowns - Just because clowns are scary as hell.
"Shows"
  1. Bill & Ted
  2. Return of the Parade....including the Death Drums rigs - Just because both were awesome and getting beads and coins thrown at you while the death drums play goes together like peanutbutter and jelly.

A bunch of these are stupid, ridiculous, and something that would only appeal to me. But that's what "dream lineups" are for!

Edited by Oysterhead00

This obviously has NOTHING to do with any hints or speculation, just my (very late) dream lineup. And I don't follow everything and remember every name so spelling and the name of "repeat" houses/zones is probably off
Houses
  1. Return to Hellgate Prison - Just because it was one of my favorite houses ever (but also my first year so that might have something to do with it)
  3. Descent - LOVED this movie and the house would have to be PITCH BLACK for a good portion of it with just noises around you and the scareactors will have to be allowed to touch you with something. Not the super loud blasts of air, and I know they can't be physical, but something like swimming noodles that couldn't possibly hurt you, but could scare the crap out of you.
  4. Funhouse - Just a true "maze" that you can get lost in without someone with a flashlight forcing you to go the right way instantly.
  5. Joe Ledger House (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Ledger_Series) - Zombies, genetic mutants, bezerkers, etc. Great book series with all kinds of crazy "monsters" and shooting/explosion scares.
  6. From the mind of Guillermo del Torro: Creatures ranging from Hellboy to Blade II vampires to all the crazy stuff in Pan's Labyrinth, to a bald chick with a tail from Splice to Jaegers from Pacific Rim.
  7. Jurassic Park - Why not? With sounds, camo people hiding in bushes and stuff, and the crazy new Raptor Suit things they have it would be awesome.
  8. Warren Zevon House - Why not? One of the best musicians ever and with songs like Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner, Thing to do in Denver When You're Dead, and of course Werewolves of London you could do some awesome rooms completely independent of each other. Would be really cool.
Scare Zones
  1. Tree House of Horror 3D- Demented Simpsons costumes, etc in the Simpson land with ultra bright/neon costumes and props and stuff that would make it work with the 3D glasses.
  2. John Carpenter's The Fog - Just a bazillion fog machines with footdeep foam. Completely unsafe and impractical, but still in my dream lineup. Maybe tie up ropes and run them through the zone so you can navigate through it that way if you want (my college had them for blizzards)
  3. Tricks and Foons - This was before my time going to HHN so curious as to why so many people loved it.
  4. Elm Street - little girls on tricycles, jumping rope, a full facade of the house, Freddy Victims (Jesse with Freddy hanging out of his stomach, cockroach girl, TV face Patricia Arquette), a mattress with a red water fountain under it that errupts with blood every 10min, and of course Freddy's (Original, Elm St 4ish pizza face version, B&W Comic Book Version (they filmed that all in camera with everything black and white including makeup, it's not a visual effect), New Nightmare bonehand version, reboot/remake version).
Roaming Hoards
  1. Killer Klownz from Outer Space - Probably the thing I want to see most. Thought About putting this as a "Show" and having them do the parade with all the clowns having guns that shot pink silly string and stuff.
"Shows"
  1. Bill & Ted
  2. Return of the Parade....including the Death Drums rigs - Just because both were awesome and getting beads and coins thrown at you while the death drums play goes together like peanutbutter and jelly.

A bunch of these are stupid, ridiculous, and something that would only appeal to me. But that's what "dream lineups" are for!

I love your scare zones

• Like 1

Houses

Pink Floyd's The Wall

Avenged Sevenfold: Nightmare

AHS house done properly, covering all 3 seasons in a mega house, the way they're doing TWD this year. Meaning WAY more extreme than Universal would even be allowed to do. If they did AHS complete justice, it would be an incredible and gruesome house. And that's why they can't get the rights. Fox wants them to include scenes Uni just won't allow (I'm assuming, at least).

Stephen King house. Whatever story A&D could/would do.

Then 5 originals. HHN can pull 9 houses now I think.

Zones:

AWiL in London

KCFOS in Springfield

City of Evil: demons and monsters down the entirety of Hollywood blvd. with A7X music blasting.

Resident Evil zone in the entirety of NY, from Twister to San Fran.

Pumpkin statues at the front of KidZone, jack o lanterns in the trees, heavy fog, scarecrow and pumpkin themed actors. Been done sort of before, but works perfectly.

Voodoo zone in CP. Ambient music, heavy fog, deep blue and purple lights. CP has amazing ambiance with the right setting.

Main Plaza: bunch of characters from year's past.

Shows:

B&T in FFL

RHPS in Beetlejuice

Magic show in AAL

Chucky's Emporium in Pantages Theater

Clip show with lasers, lights and fog

-Houses:

1. Iron Maiden: Fear Of The Dark (Band House. I think it would work great with music playing, and all of the different themes from different albums such as Number Of The Beast or Peace Of Mind)

2. HellRaiser (Based on the movies. Could walk you through all of the most intense and terrifying torture scenes from the movies. Could also have all of the Hell Creatures to jump out.)

3. Nightengales 2 (Sequel to the first one. It would be amazing!)

4. Alien (Based on the movie "Alien". They could use mechanical puppets for the Aliens. They always use puppets when using bizarre creatures in mazes. They could also add the FaceHugger victims and people with aliens ripping through their stomachs. Maybe even use the "Alien Queen")

5. The Exorcist (Would be scary as hell. Walk through the most terrifying moments of the intense film.)

6. Killer Klowns From Outer Space In 3D (3D IP house based on the killer klowns. That would be amazing.)

7. Revenge From The Past (Walk through the hellish HHN prop warehouse which holds all of the terrors from the past years such as Jack The Clown, Bloody Mary, and all of the evil themes which have come back to life, to kill those who trespass. This may never happen, but it would blow my mind to see something similar.)

8. ~Something original that has to do with Vampires and Gargoyles~ (An old castle, filed with demonic stone creatures, bat things, gargoyls, and blood thirsty vampires. Also add castle traps and lots of coffin rooms.)

-Scarezones:

1. NewKD Vegas: Aftermath (A sequel to the original house. The aftermath of the nuclear apocalypse)

2. Toyz: Playful Vengeance (Sequel to Hollywood's Toyz scarezone but in Orlando. NEW Killer Toyz. More to the story.)

3. Asylum Breakout (Escaped crazy psychos and insane killers running wild, on the hunt. Lots of loud sirens and red alarm lights. Broken down ambulance vehicles)

4. Medusa: Land Of Sorrow (I completely made this one up myself. Based on the mythology of Medusa. There could be statues, which were victims of Medusa who have been turned to stone. Some statues would be fake, some would be actors and would follow guests or suddenly move. But think: Statues. EVERYWHERE. No one will know where to go, because they won't know which ones will jump at them. Maybe even have a really creepy original look for Medusa, who will walk around and hunt guests down.

-Roaming Hordes:

1. The Silent Ones (Roaming undead victims who were all brutally killed in different ways such as being burned, stabbed, shot, or tortured/hung. They seek revenge on those who killed them. There form of revenge: Do to the killers what they had done to them. Basically, these pissed off undead victims wish to hunt down victims of their own (the park guests) and show them their pain and suffering!)

2. Chainsaw Crew (average bloody chainsaw crew)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Houses

Pink Floyd's The Wall

Avenged Sevenfold: Nightmare

AHS house done properly, covering all 3 seasons in a mega house, the way they're doing TWD this year. Meaning WAY more extreme than Universal would even be allowed to do. If they did AHS complete justice, it would be an incredible and gruesome house. And that's why they can't get the rights. Fox wants them to include scenes Uni just won't allow (I'm assuming, at least).

Stephen King house. Whatever story A&D could/would do.

Then 5 originals. HHN can pull 9 houses now I think.

Zones:

AWiL in London

KCFOS in Springfield

City of Evil: demons and monsters down the entirety of Hollywood blvd. with A7X music blasting.

Resident Evil zone in the entirety of NY, from Twister to San Fran.

Pumpkin statues at the front of KidZone, jack o lanterns in the trees, heavy fog, scarecrow and pumpkin themed actors. Been done sort of before, but works perfectly.

Voodoo zone in CP. Ambient music, heavy fog, deep blue and purple lights. CP has amazing ambiance with the right setting.

Main Plaza: bunch of characters from year's past.

Shows:

B&T in FFL

RHPS in Beetlejuice

Magic show in AAL

Chucky's Emporium in Pantages Theater

Clip show with lasers, lights and fog

i agree with your suggetions but what does Pink Floyd's The Wall have to do with anything halloween and horror?

i agree with your suggetions but what does Pink Floyd's The Wall have to do with anything halloween and horror?

Hey, this is for sharing our dream lineups. Not about getting criticized about what we picked. Yes, Pink Floyd will never happen, but that's what they want to see. Just leave it alone

My dream Lineup

1. Deadspace: The untold Mission

2. Bioshock: City Reborn

3. The Conjering: Welcome home

4. EDM: Electronic Dead Music 3D. (Poking fun at the rave scene LOL becuase EDM music is soooo popular right now)

5. Scary Tales 3. ( I really wnat them to do another one)

6. Dead Exsposer: Dark room ( A sequal to the dead exsposer in 2008)

7. HHN: Back to Hell. This would be the Longest house in the park and you will relive all the HHN moments from 1992, all the way to today. along the way you meet all the icons along with famouse parts of mazes from the past. Two indoor and one outdoor section of the maze. Outdoor being the past scare zones.)

Scare Zones:

1. EDC: Electronic Dead Carnival (kid Zone) also EDM will be in this location as well

2. Marval Zombies (New York) Bing back the flying money gag they did in 2008

3. The Last of Us (San Fancisco)

4. The perge: God Help us (production Central) The chainsaw zone

5. Silent Hill: Home Coming: (Hollywood)

6. Underworld: (World Expo)

But I would have No safe zones, the non scare zones would be filled with Fog and random lights and lazers with random creaters, it would be like turning the page of a book. Also onec in a while, Ill have the scare actors spill out into City Walk LOL. Your not even safe outside the park.
LOL

• 4 weeks later...

Houses
Scare Zones
Roaming Hoards
"Shows"
  1. Bill & Ted

For treaks and foons look up the HHN documentry designing the fear. It was so popular because it was the only kid freindly scare zone. The characters danced and played with the children and they had a foam pit. The theam was like that Spy Kids movie. I wish they would bring back something like that, it might bring some of the complaints down. LOL

Since this has turned into a mostly sandbox idea thread.

• Catacombs : Risen (The Corpses and Plague Doctors now infest the Museum of Artifacts, multiple path maze)
  • H.R. BloodeNGutz : Science Fiction Double Feature - (3D and Smell-O-Vision)
  • Return to Hell House - (A helmet light guided paranormal investigation.)
  • The Forsaken : Second Expedition - (The crew of the ship wreak havoc in a completely immersive small village)
  • The Overlook (Self explanatory 2-Story maze based on "The Shining")
  • Horror In Wax Reopened (Our classic monster maze, full scenes based on each character. Melting finale.)
  • Ouija (Out in Oct 2014)
  • Psycho : Vacancy (House takes place between the motel and Mother's house)

Just some house ideas, too lazy to think of shows and scarezones too.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kiwisoup

Houses:

Nightmare on Elm Street

28 Days Later

Nightingales Sequel

Insidious or The Conjuring (Not both)

Dead Space

American Horror Story (A compilation of all the seasons)

Horror movie compilation (for good movies that wouldn't be great as a full house. I'd like to see The Shining, The Ring, Paranormal Activity, The Descent, House of Wax, Scream, Night of the Living Dead)

Something Japanese (It's never been done at Universal, has it?)

A 9th add-on house a la Howl-o-scream, where you go in alone or with a small group, sign a waiver, etc.

Other acceptable houses:

I'm also a fan of classic horror elements like ghosts, Victorian mansions, graveyards...anything like that I'd eat up!

Since next year is the 25th anniversary, another greatest hits house with scenes from past original houses would be great.

Scare Zones:
Trick 'r Treat

Treehouse of Horror

Resident Evil or Silent Hill (I think these would make better scare zones than houses, and the videos of RE in the streets at USJ look sweet)

Clown/Circus/Carnival/Freakshow

Cemetary

Nothing at all. Lol. However, I really think the album would work in a maze setting. A lot of the imagery used in the film, artwork, and live shows could lend itself as disturbing imagery that could work in a maze. Have a room for songs that could work in a maze. Factory with melting children, as depicted in the "Another Brick in the Wall" scene of the film, classroom with the teacher, worm creatures, finale with the judge, etc. A lot of the album would be open for A&D's interpretation on how certain characters could be portrayed. It wouldn't be the scariest house ever, but if done right, It could show the album in a disturbing sense and it would be a living recreation of that album, and that's what's appealing about the concept. Being able to live the story in real life instead of listening to it/watching it.

I'd like to reconsider my dream lineup with houses from my first lineup and houses I'd now like to see. This concept works as a 2 park event, only to utilize the better locations in IoA. This would be for the 25th anniversary, as a special event:

Houses:

USF:

-Pink Floyd's The Wall (SS)

-American Horror Story (SS25, full SS usage, extreme house)

-Catacombs: Reawakened (Parade Building; Peckers and victims have risen out of the Catacombs and are roaming the streets of Paris. Would start in the catacombs and transition to the city streets when they break free.)

-Giggles & Gore, Inc. (Tent; same concept as the house going in Disaster, except in a tent and possibly 3D and longer)

IoA:

-Nightingales: Civil War (SS)

-Alien vs. Predator (SS; actually happening, but still part of my dream lineup)

-Harry Potter: Azkaban Prison (special building built within the Wizarding World; This would, in my dream HHN, become the TWD of the event. Meaning, it would come back every year as a different year, and only because there's just SO many different mazes you can base off the franchise that if you squish into one house it wouldn't make sense. Forbidden Forest, Death Eaters, Voldemort, etc. This maze would focus on dangerous inmates and dementors.)

-Avenged Sevenfold: Nightmare (Carnage Warehouse)

-Jurassic Park: Hostile Takeover (JP Discovery Center; would directly tie into a scarezone in JP. Dinos escape habitats and wreak havoc in the facilities in the park)

Scarezones:

USF:

-Bayou of Blood (CP)

-Killer Clowns From Outer Space (Springfield)

-American Werewolf in London (London Waterfront)

-Resident Evil (ALL of New York)

Breezeway betwwen USF/IoA:

-HHN: Family Reunion (bunch of characters from the past along with past props; basically another 20YoF)

IoA:

-City of Evil (Marvel; A7X scarezone)

-Hogsmeade: Invaded (Hogsmeade; all of the area is overtaken by Voldemort and his Death Eaters. They go in the shops, scour the whole area, and both the lines for Forbidden Journey and Dragon Challenge would be dressed to look disheveled with destruction from the Death Eaters, plus actors scattered throughout the lines. Hogwarts Express would act as an escape route.)

-mythological zone in Lost Continent

-Jurassic Park: Unleashed (Dinos break out of the facilities and terrorize the guests in Jurassic Park)

Shows:

-B&T (Toon Amphitheater)

-HHN: 25 Years of Horror (Pantages Theater; basically Horror Makeup Show, except the history of HHN, not makeup)

-Rocky Horror (Beetlejuice)

-clip show in USF Lagoon

Ride overlays:

-Predator: Alien Hunting (Men in Black; on foot, travel through a facility looking for Aliens when they break out into the city. Same premise of MiB with actors and Alien puppets. Interactive; you get a gun and have to kill the Aliens as Predators)

-The Simpsons: Treehouse of Horrors overlay

-Jurassic Park in the Dark (Like what they do in Hollywood, except have actors act as dinos that escaped the facility trying to hunt you down. Change the audio to a captain trying to guide you out of the park on the boats so you can escape when a velociraptor chashes you into the raptor containment area where you meet the T-Rex)

Rides open:

Despicable Me

Rip, Ride, Rockit

Mummy

Transformers

Hogwarts Express

Escape From Gringotts

Hulk

Spiderman

Dr. Doom

Forbidden Journey

Dragon Challenge

That's all I can come up with for a perfect (and 10000% impossible) event. What I described would be ridiculous.

Eight of my original concepts... Is that cheating?

In lieu of that:

Horror Unearthed: Legendary Truth (Yes, a house based on the legions... in the graveyard... with LT on top of it...)

The Horror of Lovecraft

Catacombs: Quarantine (The CDC goes into the catacombs to eradicate the plague doctors... modern plague doctors versus ancient plague doctors.)

True Blood (I want a True Blood house... and I don't care who knows it.)

Midnight Syndicate (Why have we seen Alice Cooper and Black Sabbath, but not the true masters of horror music?)

An "active" asylum-esque house (not Shadybrook where the patients have taken over... I want the guests to be the patients... maybe 3D?).

Ghost Town: Return to Thunder Gulch (It's been ten years... it would be great to go back to one of their most creative and effective houses)

Fatal Frame (If we're going to have a video game house, let's do something completely different)

Yes, yes, and yes. I am wondering the same thing about Midnight Syndicate. There is so much that can be done with it. Gost town, catacombs, and horror unearthed also sound totally awesome. They brought back havoc so why not catacombs or ghost town?

BloodeNGutz will forever be one of my favorite houses. When I say this people always freak out. to me it wasn't necessarily about scares in that house, but the idea was so refreshing and unique. Plus it had such a great feel to it.