HHN 23 Discussion

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2013/09/halloween-horror-nights-2013-scare-zones-pack-in-walking-dead-surprises-haunted-houses-set-to-impress-at-universal-orlando/

Massive spoilers, videos of all the scare zones. Definitely a massive improvement over last year, and can't wait to experience some of these scenes in person. The bad masks are there but there is also some pretty good makeup that looks believable. Love the added scenes all over the place, which I'm sure this video didn't capture all of. Some areas definitely need more walkers but the theming is spot on like Clear. Also shows full video of the opening scaremony and the walker van.

If you click on the pictures, it shows the facades of nearly every house and shots of the Cabin In The Woods que video.

Edited by somebody85
  • Like 1

So not wanting to post a review yet, but major improvement on last year. My favorite of the 4 I went through was American Werewolf...one if the absolute BEST houses I've seen at the event. Streets are a major improvement from last year. The event as a whole is a huge improvement from last year. Can't wait to see Resident evil, evil dead, havoc and cabin in the woods.

• Like 1

You can only do one or the other. The scaramonies happens at the front of the gate. So you have to be there early. Ap party happens inside of Kid-zone.

It's my first time doing the AP. So I can only stay in the kid zone area till 6:30? I thought I could walk over to the gate and see the scaramonies.

Lol indeed the most for Cabin. Also think about the line for Evil Dead. See it early or at the end of the night folks.

It just seems like it could have been set up better. SS21 and SS22 exiting by Twister would have made sense with SS24 exiting by the NY Public Library. The walk from CITW and RE may end up being the scariest part of the night...

I posted a bunch of WESH 2 videos to the FB page for houses... and my computer freaked out. Plus they probably want me to do some work today (Yeah good luck with that ;) ).

Anyway if any kind soul would like to transfer them here would appreciate it. Plus I got RE, CITW, La Llorona. Not sure if there were more.

Just about six hours to go until the event goes live. I wanted to get the sentiment out of the way early and say it has been another fantastic 9 months of speculation and discussion. I want to wish everyone a happy haunting season!

Okay, that out of the way, I'm curious about Herschel's barn. Is it packed to the gills with walkers or is a nice burny smelling place to stop and enjoy a beer and hot dog?

• Like 2

Just about six hours to go until the event goes live. I wanted to get the sentiment out of the way early and say it has been another fantastic 9 months of speculation and discussion. I want to wish everyone a happy haunting season!

Okay, that out of the way, I'm curious about Herschel's barn. Is it packed to the gills with walkers or is a nice burny smelling place to stop and enjoy a beer and hot dog?

One review I said stated that there were at least 3 actors in the barn. As far as the area around goes, I have not heard much.

Do you think it's better to see the scaremonies or to go in before to the AP pass holder party. I'm going today and I'd like some advice on what to do. Are the scaremonies really worth it?

Well depends... You get three houses done before the park opens. Or.. you see whatever thing they have at the gate. I don't know what they have planned (I have gone to the AP for yeara)... but the last exciting opening I remember was '07

Do you think it's better to see the scaremonies or to go in before to the AP pass holder party. I'm going today and I'd like some advice on what to do. Are the scaremonies really worth it?

From what I've seen of it, just do the AP passholder party. It's cool what they're doing, but you can just watch it on YouTube. Get those extra houses in.