Insidious - 85 min
Evil Dead - 60 min
Transformers - 40 min
Revenge of the Mummy - 40 min
Jurassic Park - 25 min

BACKLOT
Walking Dead - 70 min
Black Sabbath - 45 min

OR maybe not, since at midnight on Sunday Insidious has taken the lead over TWD.

UPPER LOT
El Cucuy - 35 min
Terror Tram - CLOSED
Monsters Remix - 10 min
Bill & Ted - 12:30 AM
Simpsons - 30 min

LOWER LOT
Insidious - 100 min
Evil Dead - 50 min
Transformers - 30 min
Revenge of the Mummy - 40 min
Jurassic Park - 25 min

BACKLOT
Walking Dead - 70 min
Black Sabbath - 45 min
Last updated 12:17 AM

Damn, by an entire 30 (theoretical) minutes.

1 AM Sunday times. This is the first time I've seen TWD less than an hour after 12. Id say its due to the school night but Insidious is beating it by 40 whole mins now. Very interesting.

UPPER LOT

El Cucuy 35 min

Terror Tram CLOSED

Monsters Remix 10 min

Bill & Ted 1:45 AM

Simpsons 30 min

LOWER LOT

Insidious 90 min

Evil Dead 50 min

Transformers 10 min

Revenge of the Mummy 30 min

Jurassic Park 10 min

BACKLOT

Walking Dead 50 min

Black Sabbath 25 min

My guess is repeat visits, people who wanna "save the best for last," and those who arrived late that did TT, then the backlot, and are now finally getting to the lower lot with little concern if they do Evil Dead or not.

UPPER LOT
El Cucuy - 25 min
Terror Tram - CLOSED
Monsters Remix - 10 min
Bill & Ted - 1:45 AM
Simpsons - 30 min

LOWER LOT
Insidious - 65 min
Evil Dead - 10 min
Transformers - 20 min
Revenge of the Mummy - 15 min
Jurassic Park - 10 min

BACKLOT
Walking Dead - 50 min
Black Sabbath - 25 min
Last updated 1:31 AM

You could wait for Black Sabbath, El Cucuy, and Evil Dead in the time you would be waiting for Insidious. Weird.

It appears the problems Uni has had the last two years with letting in too many people on the first few Sundays has been resolved. It looks like a fairly casual Sunday. Before, the lines were known to skyrocket higher than a Friday or Saturday due to the TT. This is either due to the problem being resolved, decline in popularity, or the TTs closure being an hour and a half later.

True considering that most of the mazes are in the lower lot and back lot this year.It appears to be getting real crowded this year and next year HHN needs to have more maze venues.

and/or more shows would be nice. I dont see why they dont use the blues brothers stage area, water world, or amimal actors stage.

I think it may be tough to find a space to fit in more mazes but im hoping so......i just think they should have the same amount as mazes as orlando and no im not counting the terror tram as a maze.

and/or more shows would be nice. I dont see why they dont use the blues brothers stage area, water world, or amimal actors stage.

I think it may be tough to find a space to fit in more mazes but im hoping so......i just think they should have the same amount as mazes as orlando and no im not counting the terror tram as a maze.

The BB stage will block HOH thats why they don't even put a show there, they cant put anything in Waterworld or Animals cuz that will mess with Daytime operations plus not like Animal actors is not that big, you need room for A.) the Maze and B.) The Queue

Also Next year Minion Mayhem will be open so with now 5 rides open that will eat up crowds the only construction that will be present is Harry Potter land and that construction is in the Gibson, shrek, and curious george. The Gibson is not even part of the park and not like the other two areas were used this year anyways.

This is so relevant to my life right now!

How do I get the discount?

I'm going next Thursday; I must tell all me fwends!

Attention college students! Pre-party with us at Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood at Universal CityWalk as we kick-off Blood Thirsty Thursdays! Food, drinks, and Front of Line giveaways before ‪#‎UniversalHHN‬!

Just show your college ID for entry! Get your tix: http://ushtix.com/collegeoffer

8 PM times! Also take note of the first tip - first time I've seen that.

**INSIDER TIP**: Attend our 8:00PM Bill & Ted show and receive a free one-time use Front of Line pass--while supplies last!!

UPPER LOT

El Cucuy 20 min

Terror Tram 15 min

Monsters Remix 10 min

Bill & Ted's Show 9:15 PM

Simpsons 20 min

LOWER LOT

Insidious 25 min

Evil Dead 10 min

Transformers 10 min

Revenge of the Mummy 10 min

Jurassic Park 10 min

BACKLOT

Walking Dead 40 min

Black Sabbath 45 min

I would say low.

11 PM Thursday times.

UPPER LOT

El Cucuy 20 min

Terror Tram CLOSED

Monsters Remix 10 min

Bill & Ted's Show 12:00 AM

Simpsons 30 min

LOWER LOT

Insidious 100 min

Evil Dead 60 min

Transformers 45 min

Revenge of the Mummy 35 min

Jurassic Park 35 min

BACKLOT

Walking Dead 145 min

Black Sabbath 80 min

Damn. Thursdays look pretty bad after the TT closes.

Edited by DTH316