HHN 2013: Evil Dead: Book Of The Dead

Are you with a chainsaw or shovel? Some guy got me near me the end, so it mightve been you

As far as actions go, I think y'all are doing fine so far. Just gotta tighten up the scares!!!

Gotcha! Thanks. Gonna keep that mind. No I'm the Abomination that has the machete in the toolshed. It's hard to do my full scare cuz there's a lot of dumb people that clump up in my area so in some cases I just pop out instead of coming out with the machete. Chainsaw in the same room as me is Blood Rain Mia and the Shovel is David. A lot of people got scared with David and the shovel. Check out sharpproductions' video you'll see me just pop out after the shovel burial scene

Replace the dummie under the cellar with a actual scare actor , the dummie in the tree rape scene doesn't bother much but I think a scareactor should be there instead. And is there a MIA scareactor who comes out and says "your all going to die to tonight?" Cause if not then, that sucks. Have a damn abomination scare actor! And the part where Mia's cutting the abomination face with the chainsaw is so wack. And yes the scares, change it, there's a lot that needs to be changed.

I mean I haven't been to HHN yet. I only seen the sharpproductions video. And i didn't see an abomination scare actor?

Replace the dummie under the cellar with a actual scare actor , the dummie in the tree rape scene doesn't bother much but I think a scareactor should be there instead. And is there a MIA scareactor who comes out and says "your all going to die to tonight?" Cause if not then, that sucks. Have a damn abomination scare actor! And the part where Mia's cutting the abomination face with the chainsaw is so wack. And yes the scares, change it, there's a lot that needs to be changed.

I happen to play the Abomination in the toolshed. For the Blood Rain Mia that many people are hating on cuz she doesn't do it right, she's being replaced I think, the rotations for that role is gonna be fixed for Friday. For that dummy in the cellar part, there's nothing really that creative can do cuz the Mummy Queue area ain't elevated so they can't really change that now and they don't want to excavate just for that particular scene as mentioned by John Murdy on Twitter

I happen to play the Abomination in the toolshed. For the Blood Rain Mia that many people are hating on cuz she doesn't do it right, she's being replaced I think, the rotations for that role is gonna be fixed for Friday. For that dummy in the cellar part, there's nothing really that creative can do cuz the Mummy Queue area ain't elevated so they can't really change that now and they don't want to excavate just for that particular scene as mentioned by John Murdy on Twitter
The cellar scene is the like the signature scene in Evil Dead -.- but on well.

The cellar scene is the like the signature scene in Evil Dead -.- but on well.

I know what you mean. The way Orlando pulled it off was great cuz it was a live actor and since they got a soundstage, they were able to make room for a actress with a mic to say some of the iconic lines.

how come there's no bold rain -.- it would be nice to have water dropping down. There's only lights

I don't if you actually been to the maze yet but there's misters with the red lighting. Sometimes we have issues with it. That's really everyone's main concern right now

Murdy also mentioned concrete floors made tree rape Mia and puke Mia impossible. And they excavated TWD just for Well Walker which I'm pretty sure was concrere too... so some things aren't adding up.

Murdy is trying to sabotage ED! But whyyyyyy.... Conspiracy!!!!!!!m!

Murdy also mentioned concrete floors made tree rape Mia and puke Mia impossible. And they excavated TWD just for Well Walker which I'm pretty sure was concrere too... so some things aren't adding up.

Murdy is trying to sabotage ED! But whyyyyyy.... Conspiracy!!!!!!!m!

although concreat floors is a weird reason for Tree Rape and Puke Mia being dummies, for WD last year them getting away with demolishing the floor had to with WWW venue being turned into Universal Palace right after HHN ended (moire then likely) "Hey you wanna tear a whole in the floor sure why not we're demolshing that venue anyways"

Even then, they could've elevated the floor by a bit without us noticing. Much like the cut in half helicopter guy in TWD. The cabin the second time around is more than half way into the maze and thered be plenty of time to little by little ramp upward even if they for some reason had to elevate everything for that scene. Or even better, just elevate only the cabin scenes so the floor beneath could creak. Instead of a front step, just have a small ramp (wheelchair accessible). Idk, I'm just really bugged by this! Lol

Its like they didn't have enough room to pull it off properly. Maybe Insidious and Evil Dead should've switched places

Edited by DTH316

It is what is. Property wise is on them. Whatever reason they did it they just did. Nothing we can't do I guess. Adding elements from the Orlando side to accommodate the weaknesses the Hollywood side has would've made this maze better than a mile stretch. Btw, I'm jealous of how the Abomination costume looks at Orlando. They get freaking body suits. Oh well, everything happens for a reason

It is what is. Property wise is on them. Whatever reason they did it they just did. Nothing we can't do I guess. Adding elements from the Orlando side to accommodate the weaknesses the Hollywood side has would've made this maze better than a mile stretch. Btw, I'm jealous of how the Abomination costume looks at Orlando. They get freaking body suits. Oh well, everything happens for a reason

The Body suit the Abomination's actor in Orlando wears is just a spandex suit. Similar to the one their Bicycle girl wears.

Even then, they could've elevated the floor by a bit without us noticing. Much like the cut in half helicopter guy in TWD

You noticed that one, so no. They could not have elevated the floor a bit without us noticing. That scene was very noticeably elevated and Mia would have to be even more elevated. Try to picture how much space it would reasonably take for Mia to pop out. It's not a laying down gag, it's a crouching gag. That takes more space.

NSnxQpS.png

And even then you can clearly see where she's kneeling and bending over.

• Like 3

IIIIIIIIiIIIiIIIIIII noticed it, maybe YYOOOOOOOOOU noticed it, but did the other 99 percent? I promise you no. Only we care so only we took note to how it was done.

And the elevation, she only needs room to sit. Again, nobody (and by nobody i mean people not us) are gonna go through the maze saying "lame, she's crouching and/or sitting." They WILL go through and say "lame, she's fake." And obviously there's ARTIFICIAL WAYS to make wood SOUND like its creaking (in the soundstrack).

CMON THINK THIS STUFF THROUGH.

Edited by DTH316
  • Like 2

I'm kind of shocked that you guys are this pissed about the cellar. The tree rape scene and the vomit scene i can understand, but you guys are really this stressed about someones head peaking out of a cellar. Murdy said they couldn't do it anyway, let alone the fact that that's probably extremely uncomfortable for the scareactor.

• Like 1

I'm kind of shocked that you guys are this pissed about the cellar. The tree rape scene and the vomit scene i can understand, but you guys are really this stressed about someones head peaking out of a cellar. Murdy said they couldn't do it anyway, let alone the fact that that's probably extremely uncomfortable for the scareactor.

That's exactly how I feel. Totally agree with you 100%

I can let go 2 out of 3. Doesn't matter which one they fix, although I think tree rape Mia would be the best enhancement as that one looks the most fake.

And the head peaking out of the cellar is the most iconic image from the original AND the remake. Its on the freakin ADVERTISEMENT.

Edited by DTH316
  • Like 1

Why can't they do it? How come Orlando did? Before they build the cellar and all this for the maze, they really thought a dummy was necessary? They thought it would be better than an actual scare actor. In the video I don't hear "where gonna get you?" "Cut it!" Or other quotes from the film when Mia was in the cellar. Not just that, it seems like there's more that needs to be fixed.

Oh ya the tree rape scene, actually make it an intense tree rape lmfao

And the blood vomiting scene in the maze is kind of cheesy

Edited by StraightEdge