HHN 2013: Evil Dead: Book Of The Dead

I prefer Jane Levy IMO lol only cause I fell in love with her after Evil Dead but ya I want to meet her so bad she's so attractive. But Bruce Campell would be so bad ass.

its funny a year ago you did'nt want Evil Dead at HHN cuz you thought it was obscure and such and here you are talking about Bruce Cambell and how hot Jane Levy is....you are officialy one of us now

• Like 2

Lol I was being pathetic, I just wanted to see Slenderman and Jeepers Creepers so BAD for some reason and honestly didnt know shit bout "Evil Dead"... Now that I think of it, Slenderman would be kind of boring and JC would too but I wouldn't mind ever seeing them.

I'm a fan of jeepers creepers and would love to see it done at HHN, but I can only see it work on the TT maybe. I don't think there is enough iconic scenes to work with for a maze.

Anyways, any thoughts or ideas on how they are gonna pull off the blood rain? Murdy talked about using an old movie trick for something. I wonder if they will do something similar to the flood part on the studio tour. Have you walk along the front of the cabin under the overhang and just have water raining off the roof.

• 2 weeks later...

^Well, I think they're reusing those trees from the Gates of Hell scene from Alice Cooper. They could paint those over, but they might keep them that way IF that is the blood rain scene. If it's not, they'll just paint over them a dark color.

It sounds like my theory of Evil Dead having a nearly identical layout as Silent Hill was right. It's going to be the same facade without the sign. I'll bet it will be the same scene as Silent Hill without the chain link fences. Mark. My Words.