Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

JDW

I had already talked to people about having 2 zombie houses and 2 cabins in the woods. I made snarky comments about how all the houses would pair up. Then I saw all the connections. And since we don't know what route they'll go with Havoc and La Llorona, there could be more.

and sadly after i realize how all the houses truely do connect, and my personel love for icons (no i dont think they make the event better or worse i just like them for what they are) could it mean we get icon either original or repeat

i remember the first guy to say what all 8 houses would be and your comment after was "some say hes gone and ruined all the fun" or something along those lines....and shockinly your 8 pics follow suit to what he said

Jeez, i post some random images on Tumblr and everyone thinks it means something.

But to follow up one your various theories, Cabin in the Woods also has zombies, both the "regular" kind and a Redneck Torture Zombie Family which is, I believe, an entirely different species.

Like elephants and elephant seals.

If there ends up being a RE, TWD, and CITW house...the CITW house better not have regular zombies. Just the redneck torture zombie family zombies.

I would however accept an elephant or an elephant seal. That would be cool.

It kinda already was a while now.

I know... trying to keep the lid on it has become pretty impossible. Ah well... Now comes all the debates, complaints, and excitement that has to last until we get something else :P

i remember the first guy to say what all 8 houses would be and your comment after was "some say hes gone and ruined all the fun" or something along those lines....and shockinly your 8 pics follow suit to what he said

I post a lot of stuff on Tumblr, a LOT. And not just about HHN but all sorts of other things as well.

It may be hard to believe, but you may have all jumped to erroneous conclusions about which photoset actually contains clues for HHN 23.

maybe you should pay more attention to other things I have posted there, rather than to anything that could just be some images I found amusing, or something that could just be a bunch of red herrings.

In fact, this may be the real secret clue for HHN 23 right here> http://drjimmyandbob.tumblr.com/post/50577334618

I wish my job allowed for more time for me to speculate on all of the clues put out there by Dr. Jimmy and the Ifrit. By the time I check for an update (I try so hard to check on Tuesdays), everyone has already deciphered the clues. With that said, I am impressed with the interwoven clues and the connections made with the guesses. I, too, believe that everything is now out there and it seems to be a pretty good line-up. I, for one, am excited to see how these houses (should the list be legitimate), streets, icon (hopefully), and the LT/HU game tie together. A&D: we want total immersion again! And we are all hoping for GothWackee's safety as she travels. :)

Regarding the original prison house - I REALLY hope that we get a return of Hellgate Prison. We fans have been asking for it to return for a long time now and it is still one of my top houses of all times. It would be cool to see how nine years following our initial visit has affected Warden Strickland and the inmates. Maybe we'll get a warden as an icon? He could control the prison and attempt to contain the fear of outbreak, zombies, and other paranormal activities (such as La Llorona's presence) within his inmates. Or . . . could he be creating FEAR from exposing his inmates to these thoughts and ideas? Wouldn't this concept also be a tie-in to A Cabin in the Woods? LT/HU could easily investigate said prison to determine the truth behind the walls. The Warden . . . I like the sound of it.

Mystique and JW - thanks, as always, for the summaries.

Now, we sit back and wait for permits and street information. HHN is only 4 months away! :jason:

• Like 1

Mystique and JW - thanks, as always, for the summaries.

You're welcome. And thank you for reminding me of something.

If you all haven't been following the ongoings of Goth Wackee:

She has been slowly accepting friend requests. She has accepted various members of the fan community. She has also asked about Legion affiliation. She has mentioned that Kerezans (Walkers) are different. Another interesting thing is that she has not accepted the friend requests of any Maschorians (the Prisoners from last year).

Just a tidbit of info to keep spec going. Why have no Maschorians been accepted? Will this new prison be the prison last years Prisoners were in? It would be an interesting twist on the prison haunt concept.

• Like 1

I wish my job allowed for more time for me to speculate on all of the clues put out there by Dr. Jimmy and the Ifrit. By the time I check for an update (I try so hard to check on Tuesdays), everyone has already deciphered the clues. With that said, I am impressed with the interwoven clues and the connections made with the guesses. I, too, believe that everything is now out there and it seems to be a pretty good line-up. I, for one, am excited to see how these houses (should the list be legitimate), streets, icon (hopefully), and the LT/HU game tie together. A&D: we want total immersion again! And we are all hoping for GothWackee's safety as she travels. :) Regarding the original prison house - I REALLY hope that we get a return of Hellgate Prison. We fans have been asking for it to return for a long time now and it is still one of my top houses of all times. It would be cool to see how nine years following our initial visit has affected Warden Strickland and the inmates. Maybe we'll get a warden as an icon? He could control the prison and attempt to contain the fear of outbreak, zombies, and other paranormal activities (such as La Llorona's presence) within his inmates. Or . . . could he be creating FEAR from exposing his inmates to these thoughts and ideas? Wouldn't this concept also be a tie-in to A Cabin in the Woods? LT/HU could easily investigate said prison to determine the truth behind the walls. The Warden . . . I like the sound of it. Mystique and JW - thanks, as always, for the summaries. P Now, we sit back and wait for permits and street information. HHN is only 4 months away! :jason:
What makes you think everything has already been deciphered? Hahahahahahahahaha.
  • Like 3

New ifrit clue!

Smcfsuhjfbpmo

Unable to focus on it at the moment. Bedtime ritual for kids. But the image is male. There goes my women's prison theory.

I vaguely recognize the face, but with most of it covered its difficult to tell.

There's a word clue as well.

It definitely has not all been deciphered. As the erasing of Eraser showed us. Nothing is set in stone.

My guesses are just that guesses. Until the end of August, there is no house list. And until the end of the event and maybe beyond, there is still a game with investigating and clues and tasks (I hope!)

And streets to figure out, too!!

And well, we had great joy in figuring out what the houses would entail and encompass in 08, even after we had their names!

Edited by mystiquephreeq

That new picture in the Ifrit's clue looks to me to be Charles Manson. I could be wrong, but it looks like him to me. Also, Manson had his followers, which ties in with the clue. Take a seat and see where the currents flow obviously refers to an electric chair, although Manson didn't get the death penalty. Hmm and people who are on death row are referred to as a 'dead man walking'.

Edited by bberts

That new picture in the Ifrit's clue looks to me to be Charles Manson. I could be wrong, but it looks like him to me. Also, Manson had his followers, which ties in with the clue. Take a seat and see where the currents flow obviously refers to an electric chair, although Manson didn't get the death penalty. Hmm and people who are on death row are referred to as a 'dead man walking'.

The forehead of the person in the pic is unmarked. I know a name that fits. Same number of letters, same number of duplicates, but I can't find a cipher that fits. And if memory is correct, this gentleman committed suicide.

Malcom Wyandot.

Scratch that. I'm misspelling Malcolm. Stupid second L.

Edited by mystiquephreeq
  • Like 1

The forehead of the person in the pic is unmarked. I know a name that fits. Same number of letters, same number of duplicates, but I can't find a cipher that fits. And if memory is correct, this gentleman committed suicide.

Malcom Wyandot.

Scratch that. I'm misspelling Malcolm. Stupid second L.

Are you referring to the Legendary Truth Malcolm Wyandot who committed suiside after killing 13 dinner guests? :o

Are you referring to the Legendary Truth Malcolm Wyandot who committed suiside after killing 13 dinner guests? :o

That is correct. Which is why I mentioned the suicide. But of course, I can't spell Malcolm.

I'm never good with those L constanant combos. I have to make a conscious effort to spell Lincoln correctly.

This is what the pics on my Tumblr actually mean:

1. Not so scary rodents of unusual size = The Princess Bride house. This house will be Inconceivable!

2. Clown in a box means Jack's Back!

3. Boy in a Stetson is for a house set in Hell's Rodeo.

4. Screaming Goats!!!!!

5. Jill Valentine actually is about the return of My Bloody Valentine.

6. Woman with a tear drop tattoo means female prisoner horde gets their own house (in sprung tent 1)

7. Labradors in Vietnam is for a Platoon inspired house called "Friendly Fire".

8. Newspapers mean the return of Charlie McPherson and Dead Exposure 2.

I really didn't want to spoil all of these so early, but I didn't realize how many people actually read my Tumblr. I am sorry, I am so sorry.

• Like 8

I need to go back and watch AWIL again if it has the possibility of becoming a maze.

From what I remember about it though, I am having a little trouble imagining how they could flesh it out into a house. Aside from the transformation scene, a little girl with balloons, and the mutant nazi nightmare, nothing else is really jumping out from my memory banks.

Oh and I just remembered Undead Jack :-)

Gotta have an appearance (if the house indeed shows up this year)

To further your connections....

what if Havoc is werewolves. When I first heard the name I thought:

dog-soldiers.jpg

Call is Havoc 2: Lunar cycle or something...

Then you have your 2 werewolf houses.

Not saying it is... just a thought.

• Like 1