HHN 23 Website Updates

REALIZATION Posted in Uncategorized by PS

At first I thought it was my responsibility to put meaning to each of these things. And now I realize that I am not supposed to connect the dots. I’m only supposed to show you the dots. That’s why there were rules…PS

I'm really hoping PS dies in the end <_<

Man-exasperated-dreamstime_.jpg

Agreed.

So... dots. *sigh*

We're supposed to connect them then I guess.

RULES ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN

Posted in Uncategorized by PS

On the night I followed the GPS coordinates I found the backpack, I was not alone in the woods. When I got to the car there was another note on the windshield.... which I haven't mentioned until now, and for obvious reasons.

It set forth specific instructions with regard to opening the items in the backpack... in what order... and when.

-Do not involve the athorities

-Make "the curiously obsessed" aware of your thoughts and findings as you puzzle through the odd evidence

-Do as your told and the deep dark answer you seek shall elude you no more

There was one final rule:

-Whatever you do, do not mention the rules

Screw that, all the sniping is wearing me out... PS

BACKLASH

Okay so I broke the final rule and have admitted that I've been following secret instructions. Nothing bad happened. Not yet anyway. Just a little bit more to reveal from the backpack and I will, according to the schedule I was given.

Then, although I didn't like it at first, I'm going "home" to Salzburg and finish.

BACKLASH Posted in Uncategorized by PS

Okay so I broke the final rule and admitted that I’ve been following secret instructions. Nothing bad happened. Not yet anyway. Just a little bit more to reveal from the backpack and I will, according to the schedule I was given.

Then, although I didn’t like it at first, I’m going “home” to Salzburg and finish.

INFECTIOUS

Look at how the pale green queen of the silent night doth cause the ocean to attend upon her, and he, as long as she is in sight, with his full tide is ready here to honor...

That is from a poem called A Sonnet of the Moon by Charles Best. Once again an apparent reference to AWiL, although the title infectious made me initially think of RE

Edited by _Veritas_