Dark Legions: Walkers

Mark M.

This is the one street experience I am looking the most forward to...the only thing that would make it better is if we had the opportunity to hit Shane or Carl in the head with a shovel. I'd pay extra for that.

Lol...but why would Carl ever be where he is supposed to? Can't wait till October...going to Tampa Bay comic con and getting all 8 variant issues of TWD #100 signed by Chandler Riggs..call is actually one of my favorite characters from the comics so I'd really like to see him represented in some fashion either in the house or roaming group

This is the one street experience I am looking the most forward to...the only thing that would make it better is if we had the opportunity to hit Shane or Carl in the head with a shovel. I'd pay extra for that.

I believe Carl will be appearing in each zone throughout the night, randomly, he might also appear in the houses.to find him will be the equivalent of Finding Waldo,

LOL Uni could actually make this a game and give rewards to the person that finds him that night and takes a picture,

• Like 2

This morning, it was the only legion that had a picture, but no detailed explanation next to it...could just be an oopsie. Either they didn't have the detailed info ready to add with it or this has been scrapped altogether.

We get a freaking Walking Dead house...that makes me incredibly happy...if we get a street experience legion of walkers, that'll just be a bonus.

Considering the website didn't go live until this morning... I'm going to say there is more "issues". They probably scrambled to get it up this morning (-giggles-) because there is also a white banner/flag thingy for The Iniquitus hidden on the server.

the SZ has definitely not been scrapped altogether. If the name doesn't return, they'll just be "non-TWD" zombies. Don't forget, this is not the first time this year that something has appeared on the site briefly only to be removed shortly after. Ironically, it was the zombie-related event overview.

They probably scrambled to get it up this morning (-giggles-) because there is also a white banner/flag thingy for The Iniquitus hidden on the server.

:lol:

the banner is the Vampire banner with a white background. Maybe they put the wrong image there, or are the Inquitus Vampires?

I believe Carl will be appearing in each zone throughout the night, randomly, he might also appear in the houses.to find him will be the equivalent of Finding Waldo,

LOL Uni could actually make this a game and give rewards to the person that finds him that night and takes a picture,

It would be too easy. He would be the only one wearing a stupid cowboy hat and walking towards the zombies instead of running away.

Well it never had a description, so it'd be pointless to leave it on the site. And there might have been some type of conflict with AMC. There will still be a 2nd SZ in NY with the Beasts. Whether they're called walkers, zombies or cannibalistic dead people, they're not just going to "do away" with an entire cast/sz