Dark Legions: Prisoners

Mark M.

I saw the new stilt walkers going down Hollywood Blvd. around 11:15 PM or so and tried to catch up and see just who or what they were... but my attempts were severely hampered by several Prisoners who nailed me big time with terrific scares.

Sorry I couldn't stay a bit longer, ladies... but I was so curious about those new guys.

• Like 1

Who is the larger black woman with the big pig tails? You, my friend, are truly maniacal! I can see you like this in real life and I worry for you. There are places to get help. :lol:

You know, I find it funny because each time she spots me, she always ends up targeting Duffy first. Somehow, i think there might be some connection with her and one of the Gluttony temptresses who took a liking to Duffy when he made his debut as a scareactor target last year.

Edited by figment1988

Can't neglect the great fun I had here on Sunday. One Knotty Girl was kind enough to saw my legs off - that really does help in being aerodynamic. Another kept asking for her own invisible person. And then the prisoner who, as I was exiting Hollywood, said "Hello again." Doesn't sound like much - until you hear it said a la Jack Torrance. Then the creep factor goes through the roof. Shudder.

To the women in orange - always a pleasure, great work!!

Here's one of the Priosner sacres I managed to catch with my camera. This photo was taken by me.

DSC02184_zps99c9033b.jpg

Other highlights from this legion (so far...):

1.) One of them burped on me...

2.) "Ladies...RAGE!"

3.) They de-masculate every man in the near vicinity...I have said this numerous times before, but I can't get over it...it's too great.

4.) A couple nights ago there was a Prisoner standing near the Cafe/Central Park and she was just shouting: "GINGIVITIS!" In a really hoarse voice...HILARIOUS!!! Everyone was laughing/having a good time. Lol.

5.) They have harassed me several times and it is wonderful.

6.) One of them flashed a, well....sensual gesture involving their tongue to one of my female friends...oh dear... xD

Edited by TsunamiFox

Twice I've had one of the prisoners yell "I must have that beard for my collection!" I'm sorely tempted to shave and hand her a bag full of hair and see what happens.....on second thought, considering my experiences with the prisoners, I dont think I'll risk it :)

When I clocked out on Thursday last week, I spent some time checking out the other streets. I passed the Prisoners on their way back from their last set in MIB, and when they got held up for some scares outside IFFF one of them said "We can't stop here! This is zombie country!"

Because that was an extended hours night, the four or five girls who elected to stay for an extra set spent it in Central Park. I have a very crappy, almost black video of it on my computer that I will be uploading eventually, but there was a part where they made a guy sprint from the merchandise stand all the way to the Hollywood exit. Don't fuck with chainsaw girls.

• Like 2

This is always so fun to hang out with this Legion! Got to spend time with them in Central Park, IN Central Park ("I love when they can't run away") and Hollywood. Thanks for the multiple shout outs and offers to procure body parts for me, as well as the request for an invisible person. Oh, and I loved seeing the awesome tat - wreaked Havoc on my entire evening!

I love in your face, and it's hard to get more in your face than this group. Women folk, as always, I salute and thank you!

• Like 2

sometimes I can't believe how hardcore these girls are. I think this is the most intense Chainsaw group I've seen. they are so in everyone's face it is most excellent. they are so aggressive and scary, wow. Every time I see this zone there is always someone running for the hills.

• Like 4

I've said this before, but since the event has sadly come to an end, I'll say it again. You ladies were the most maniacal group I have ever seen in the ten years I've been attending HHN and deserve major props for it. In addition, you were the best CDT I've seen throughout my run of the event as well. You scared, startled, and creeped out guest of all ages this year. You will truly be missed. Thanks for making HHN22 so memorable!

Just remember to be nice to little trick-or-treaters - those traditionals were just asking for candy. You're interaction with the Traditionals on Halloween night during the closing cast was truly epic and I will always remember these final moments!

• Like 2

• Mark M. changed the title to Dark Legions: Prisoners