Dark Legions: Beasts

Mark M.

There's a few Grinches, but I think the best Grinch on Cast A is the one who has a shaker can (I believe it broke off a staff and he just started using it himself because it was more handy than a 7 foot pole). He gets plenty of scares from people who are standing right next to him and know that he's there.

• Like 1

My least favorite of all the hordes. I have yet to get a single scare from them, and I am VERY easy to scare. I think I've encountered the beasts more than any other horde, too.

You ACCIDENTALLY encountered them the most. You've PURPOSELY encountered the Warriors the most.

• Like 1

I didn't get to spend as much time with this legion last night as I'd hoped. However, I do want to acknowledge the two-faced beast over by MIB. Or is that an Iniquitus? I'm so confused. Nonetheless, it was great interaction topped off by a great in my face scare. Kudos!

• Like 1

I do want to acknowledge the two-faced beast over by MIB. Or is that an Iniquitus? I'm so confused. Nonetheless, it was great interaction topped off by a great in my face scare. Kudos!

I saw that same guy when the Vampires were there...anyone who can elaborate or confirm what the two-faced guy is part of?

The two-faced Grim Reaper is the Iniquitus. Iniquitus are assigned to each zone, more like traditional street actors.

My least favorite of all the hordes. I have yet to get a single scare from them, and I am VERY easy to scare. I think I've encountered the beasts more than any other horde, too.

Considering what my cast has been doing every night, I find this highly unusual.

• Like 1

I had the best time interacting with my favorite Beast in Kids Zone on Thursday. Thanks for creeping me out - and thanks for the footrest! As an aside to/regarding the guest taking the time to make fun of my laughing - my friends already know this, but I am not laughing AT anyone. I am laughing at the sheer joy of excellent scaring and interaction.

Some people's children.

What a great time - too much fun!

Apparently these masks are for the "BEASTS"... and I asked TJ if they were from our original SS44 house that we lost... and he confirmed that they were. So it goes to show just how last minute these hordes were this year. Especially with the recycled masks. But the casts are still doing a good job.

377274_10151060846733233_1346647991_n.jpg

• Like 1

Apparently these masks are for the "BEASTS"... and I asked TJ if they were from our original SS44 house that we lost... and he confirmed that they were. So it goes to show just how last minute these hordes were this year. Especially with the recycled masks. But the casts are still doing a good job.

377274_10151060846733233_1346647991_n.jpg

Wow, wow.... that house must have been scary then. these masks are scary looking as it is, but add darkness and coming out from boo holes, yeah that would have been scary.

from all the beasts these are my least favorite masks. they are ugly, I guess that is a good thing but I just don't like them.

so what was the house about then?

Wow, wow.... that house must have been scary then. these masks are scary looking as it is, but add darkness and coming out from boo holes, yeah that would have been scary.

from all the beasts these are my least favorite masks. they are ugly, I guess that is a good thing but I just don't like them.

so what was the house about then?

From what I have been told it would have been about the Chupacabra.

• Like 1

Not me, but someone else on my cast: Beast scared a young man with a beer near the Mel's crypt, and he literally flew backwards off his feet (think a bad guy in an 80s movie getting shot) and sent his beer flying all over himself.

Not me, but someone else on my cast: Beast scared a young man with a beer near the Mel's crypt, and he literally flew backwards off his feet (think a bad guy in an 80s movie getting shot) and sent his beer flying all over himself.

:lol: that made me think of a Steven Seagal movie hahahaha.

A little after 8:00 pm this evening (Wednesday), outside the Simpsons area, there was a Beast that was going for a scare by me, and ran into/tripped over the footrest of my chair. It looked like he was fairly injured; he limped off, and it looked like he was going off set. If he is not on these forums, PLEASE extend my concern and well-wishes to him; I was just sick over this. I hope he's going to be okay, and I'm really, really sorry I was there and in his way. With all the yahoos out there trying to hurt the actors on purpose, he/they certainly didn't need this to add on top of the problems.

Best scare last night (possibly ever)- 9pm Hollywood- the beast in black with the green shawl managed to shimmy under the bench we were sitting, we hear noises by our feet and look down-BAM! Thank you my friend for risking possible injury for that most epic scare...

That hat was extremely popular last night-one of your ops girls asked green shawl to steal it for her, then the awesome hat toss, then a vampire stole it and attempted to wear it....

If I remember correctly, Turk was actually going to our coordinator to emphasize "They come here all the time and they'll enjoy it. Don't fire me" before running up to steal it.