Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2012 Discussion

Hey, guys remember back in the Speculation thread when I posted the vid on TCM and you all said ThredsteelTv copied us. Well he did and in one of his videos he asked us all HNN for an appology. Also he edited his TCM video to give credit to Me, DTH, RidesandStuff and all of us. Well in my opinion I accepted his appology idk if you guys would want to. He also posted a link in the description to donate to us.

Hey, guys remember back in the Speculation thread when I posted the vid on TCM and you all said ThredsteelTv copied us. Well he did and in one of his videos he asked us all HNN for an appology. Also he edited his TCM video to give credit to Me, DTH, RidesandStuff and all of us. Well in my opinion I accepted his appology idk if you guys would want to. He also posted a link in the description to donate to us.

you mean he apologized to us not ask us for an apology lol

but I dont think we need an apology dont think any of us got offended by it I mean its a public forum but thats cool that he posted a link to us so mabye our site grow this year!

^Yea thats what I told him that he can use anything he wants as long as he gives HNN credit. I actually asked him for an appology because I felt I humiliated him.

you mean he apologized to us not ask us for an apology lol

but I dont think we need an apology dont think any of us got offended by it I mean its a public forum but thats cool that he posted a link to us so mabye our site grow this year!

I was at Waterworld yesterday and they have enclosed the arena with sound curtains.

Was Slaughterworld ruled out as coming back this year? If not it looks like it may return. Why else would they add this to a show that has been running for like 20 years? Then again it's not listed in the shows on the site. weird.

http://pic.twitter.com/7glbQ81s

Edited by hollywoodbrandon

I was at Waterworld yesterday and they have enclosed the arena with sound curtains.

Was Slaughterworld ruled out as coming back this year? If not it looks like it may return. Why else would they add this to a show that has been running for like 20 years? Then again it's not listed in the shows on the site. weird.

I simply think they put them there for the reason that the neighbors whined about it. They suddenly put a burden on Terror Tram last year with the sound walls, why not torment Universal by complaining that WW is too loud and demand that they waste $$$ on more blasted sound barriers? Won't be long before they'll ask people not to Scream at HHN "Out of courtesy for the neighbors". >____>