HHN 2012 Auditions Schedule

Have faith! If it makes you feel any better I waited in lime 5 hours, gave it 120% and STILL didn't make the cut. I've also been rejected as a Studio Tour Guide 3 times.

Don't give up!!

Wow! Props to you for never giving up. And thank you!

My boyfriend just received his email last night so I guess they're still sending them out, gives me a little more confidence but he's tall and big and I feel like they need that more than a tiny girl. Haha.

Wow! Props to you for never giving up. And thank you!

My boyfriend just received his email last night so I guess they're still sending them out, gives me a little more confidence but he's tall and big and I feel like they need that more than a tiny girl. Haha.

Actually when I went to orientation yesterday there were A LOT of girls , all of them being very small. So you never know, they may send you an email sometime soon. And even if they didn't, they always say people drop out of the event so you can be called in later I believe. Hang in there!

Actually when I went to orientation yesterday there were A LOT of girls , all of them being very small. So you never know, they may send you an email sometime soon. And even if they didn't, they always say people drop out of the event so you can be called in later I believe. Hang in there!

Okay. Thank you!

• 9 months later...

how much leeway do you guys have for being an actor for universal?

Is management really strict on everyone? or is everything go with the flow ?

I've been working for knotts for the past 3 years. and they just pretty much let you do as you may. just as long as you don't touch anyone.

just wondering how things are for universal.

Its very different from working at Knott's. I've done both and you have much more creative freedom at Knotts, (though there are a few spots that are exceptions at HHN.) On the other hand, the working conditions and break schedules are pretty sweet! When i worked at knotts costumes were washed once a week. At HHN they are washed everyday!

I seen you a few times. and ya that's the only bummer about knotts. they was the costumes once a week. ya because I was thinking about auditioning this year for universal but am unsure. just wanted to know how much freedom you guys have. I'm used to chases. having a prop & not. covering multiple scenes due to the drop out rate etc. went to auditions for universal last year. but that open call audition line was moving way way too slow so I had to leave. and last year was the first year knotts had a better break schedule. 2011 was a nightmare with that.

as I browsed this forum for a few years. I noticed you been mostly in scare zones at universal. do you like them more or rather be in a maze?

and did you play " the miner " for mbv?

and to answer ferox question. the answer is maybe.

just like many would say knotts gives you a long rope to do what ever you need to do to make your character work.

some like it some don't. a lot of people come and go. I'm assuming its the same for universal.

some take it seriously while others its just another paycheck.

but to each there own.

I worked a maze at universal for the first time a couple of nights this last year. I'm not a fan. It was okay for a night or two, but I vastly perfer being in a scarezone. I played the Harry Warden from MBV for -one- night in 2009 on the terror tram. I was the shortest, fattest Harry Warden ever.

• 3 weeks later...