HHN 2012 Auditions Schedule

Not at all. They take people of all sizes. Chuckie was full of smaller set people a couple years ago. If anything it probably improves your chances because you're not that "average" height that seems to fall between 5'6-5'10 so they can cast you for very specific roles.

Edit: Just noticed this is Hollywood so the Chuckie thing doesn't apply, but the main point still stands.

Sweet! Thanks. Can't wait to find out.

This will be 7 years for me. Being female, in general, seems to be a slight disadvantage for Hollywood, since the majority of the roles used to be male. With Walking Dead and Silent Hill, thats different this year! They cast a friend of mine who is around your height and build, so they certainly need girls your size. How many, I dont know!

This will be 7 years for me. Being female, in general, seems to be a slight disadvantage for Hollywood, since the majority of the roles used to be male. With Walking Dead and Silent Hill, thats different this year! They cast a friend of mine who is around your height and build, so they certainly need girls your size. How many, I dont know!

Damn, 7 years? That's a long time.

Yeah, I was thinking the same about WD and SH. Awesome for your friend. Still waiting to find out if I made it. Nerve wracking...

Nice, congrats to all that made it. For those of you waiting, don't give up hope. Got my email on Friday night, year number 4 for me. Can't wait to get started.

I'm kinda starting to lose hope... Hahaha. I know I shouldn't but I've heard a TON of people saying they already got their emails. I was one of the later people to audition so I don't know...

Been watching my email like a hawk... Hah.

Edited by stemasc11

I'm kinda starting to lose hope... Hahaha. I know I shouldn't but I've heard a TON of people saying they already got their emails. I was one of the later people to audition so I don't know...

Been watching my email like a hawk... Hah.

ME TOO >< lol I was one of the first people in line , probably 30th in the line and haven't gotten anything yet so ugh I'm panicking haha

The time you auditioned has no bearing on when you'd get your email. Also, only one round of emails has gone out. Since they are sent by USH staffing, which does not work on the weekends usually, they werent gonna send anymore on Saturday and Sunday.

ME TOO >< lol I was one of the first people in line , probably 30th in the line and haven't gotten anything yet so ugh I'm panicking haha

Hahaha I feel you! Lets Lets keep our fingers crossed hahaha.

The time you auditioned has no bearing on when you'd get your email. Also, only one round of emails has gone out. Since they are sent by USH staffing, which does not work on the weekends usually, they werent gonna send anymore on Saturday and Sunday.

Oh really? Thanks for reassuring me a bit. It seems like you know just about everything there could be to know about HHN.

Just wanted to emphasize this. I was in one of the last groups to audition, but got my email on Friday night. Best of luck to you guys! :)

i waited in line for 5 hours, just to be told "no."

Not like THAT of course....but my number wasn't called after the audition. This was my third audition that I haven't had any luck at for Universal. (the other two being for tour guide positions)

I gave it my best, but it wasn't good enough. I'm thankful for the experience however. My audition was simply "act is if your getting killed".

I stood in line around 7PM, and didn't actually start the audition around 12:15AM.

I kinda feel like universal typically wants actors with fancy resume's and headshots...just my thought though...what do you guys think?