HHN 22 Discussion

I'm sure they will tweak it. I remember the first few runs through the Hallow were so dark I ran into walls, cornered myself, tried to walk out a emergency exit, walked behind the set, and bumped into people in front of me. But they lightened it up on subsequent runs.

• Like 3

So as far as the Doctor's newer videos about the decryptions... he mentions how the clowns are still unsure? Anyone have any info on whether or not it is scrapped for sure or...? I have a few Coulrophobic friends with serious problems one has fainted on occasions but she loves the scares the only thing she can't deal with are Clowns, so if anyone has any for sure information this could be a deciding factor for her... possibly the others too so please help.

So as far as the Doctor's newer videos about the decryptions... he mentions how the clowns are still unsure? Anyone have any info on whether or not it is scrapped for sure or...? I have a few Coulrophobic friends with serious problems one has fainted on occasions but she loves the scares the only thing she can't deal with are Clowns, so if anyone has any for sure information this could be a deciding factor for her... possibly the others too so please help.

Ive got a friend who is deathly afraid of clowns. I got Jack to chase him down a few years back.

I think the chainsaw clowns are NOT happening at all....(based on insider comments, I have ZERO sources of my own)

But can't help but think that a TRADITIONAL Halloween Costume for kids is to dress up like a clown.....

So I wouldn't be surprised if your friend had a scareactor or two to scare the bejesus out of him :)

This may sound awfully hypocritical of me as I was the biggest source of most of the leakage this year about the event, cryptic as I may have been, but I will be staying away from these forums a bit as there are now way too many things that would, "ahem" spoil too much of the houses for me.

Especially such things as actual walkthrough videos! I prefer to wait until I have walked through the houses at the event before I look upon such things.

But once the event has actually started and I have experienced the houses and "street experiences" first hand, I will be back posting as always.

Oh yes, I will not elaborate any further, but signs have already been seen of some of the fun in games in store for us!

Where comfortable shows.... especially on Thursdays...

P.S. i will nevertheless thill be posting a bit on next Tuesday, as that day is quite important to me.

• Like 11

This may sound awfully hypocritical of me as I was the biggest source of most of the leakage this year about the event, cryptic as I may have been, but I will be staying away from these forums a bit as there are now way too many things that would, "ahem" spoil too much of the houses for me.

Especially such things as actual walkthrough videos! I prefer to wait until I have walked through the houses at the event before I look upon such things.

But once the event has actually started and I have experienced the houses and "street experiences" first hand, I will be back posting as always.

Oh yes, I will not elaborate any further, but signs have already been seen of some of the fun in games in store for us!

Where comfortable shows.... especially on Thursdays...

P.S. i will nevertheless thill be posting a bit on next Tuesday, as that day is quite important to me.

Noooooooooooooooo! I LOVE your clues...because I only "get" about 25% of them and your's are true speculation and could always be proven wrong so I don't feel bad for reading them. I too am avoiding the walkthroughs and everything (though can understand why, from a business sense, they are doing it) but look forward to you and Bob providing vague hints that keep me interested (si, si, I'm very intrigued - in my best Papi voice from Dan LeBatard is Highly Questionable) that don't feel like spoilers!

I'm sure they will tweak it. I remember the first few runs through the Hallow were so dark I ran into walls, cornered myself, tried to walk out a emergency exit, walked behind the set, and bumped into people in front of me. But they lightened it up on subsequent runs.

Haha, that reminds me of a time at HOS a a few years back. It was very early in the day, and my fiancée and I were the only ones in a house. At one point it was so dark, I literally walked face first into a wall. After about 30 seconds of confusion, a scare actor turned a light on and directed us on our way. Good times.

• Like 1

I think the chainsaw clowns are NOT happening at all....(based on insider comments, I have ZERO sources of my own)

But can't help but think that a TRADITIONAL Halloween Costume for kids is to dress up like a clown.....

So I wouldn't be surprised if your friend had a scareactor or two to scare the bejesus out of him :)

yeah it makes me sad there will be no clowns,

I actually would have wanted clowns more than Warriors based on the costume we saw,

I would have preferred some clowns with chainsaws, I mean,

I would even prefer the clowns with saws than the prisoners.... <_<

Edited by Mr. Black
  • Like 1

yeah it makes me sad there will be no clowns,

I actually would have wanted clowns more than Warriors based on the costume we saw,

I would have preferred some clowns with chainsaws, I mean,

I would even prefer the clowns with saws than the prisoners.... <_<

Killer Klowns from Outer Space is one of my FAVORITE movies. And these twins I grew up with's father worked at Rikers in NYC and had Clown paintings from the Inmates in his billiards room in their house (the paintings WEREN'T Freaky in and of themselves, but the fact that he carried a .38 going to work to protect himself made them scary to me).

Not to mention f!@#$ing clown in poltergeist!

They've always freaked me out. The original rumor of CLOWNS with Chainsaws REALLY had me excited. So I feel your pain.

...though if the prisoners with chainsaws are scantily clothed, I'll be very happy with that as well :)

Michael Aiello: "There are clowns featured in penn and teller. Won't tell you how or where but the is an instance... Hope this helps and thanks for the support!"

Inquiring upon Mike for info on clowns, other than twenty penny circus this is the only other instance of clowns this year, lucky Kim... Oh well speculate with it what you may.

Killer Klowns from Outer Space is one of my FAVORITE movies. And these twins I grew up with's father worked at Rikers in NYC and had Clown paintings from the Inmates in his billiards room in their house (the paintings WEREN'T Freaky in and of themselves, but the fact that he carried a .38 going to work to protect himself made them scary to me).

Not to mention f!@#$ing clown in poltergeist!

They've always freaked me out. The original rumor of CLOWNS with Chainsaws REALLY had me excited. So I feel your pain.

...though if the prisoners with chainsaws are scantily clothed, I'll be very happy with that as well :)

I rather see evil clowns than stupid warriors or the prisoner girls, I mean, I was not sure about anything until I saw the costumes and read that clowns were cut,

that's the thing, they wont be, it seems they will look regular, at least from the pic,

393212_10151068594288149_1535365464_n.jpg

gotcha, wasnt sure if maybe you went in the stall and tried to flush the toilet, if something happened. interactive type scares

The "dare" was to remove a clue from this guys mouth... Of course the Otherworld comes and well... not so good.

I might as well watch the Silent Hill video I know Silent Hill inside and out <_<

Rosecolin.jpg

Edit: I watched it. I'm so jazzed for this house. The ash... The siren.... looks like the set pretty much lines up with the first movie (at least the portion that was shown). But I've seen pics the leand themselves to the 2nd movie too. So perhaps it is an amalgamation of both. Few things unnerve me like Silent Hill does so I'm actually just a bit anxious... which is amazing with how jaded I am to scares. I just hope it lives up to it.

In other news:

301209_10151079229663233_558324798_n.jpg

The gargoyles created for this house were each inspired by a different animal: cat, bat, dog, monkey and a demon with ram horns. Oh and did we mention they fly? Watch out as these scareactors will be flying overhead as you try to make your way out of the house.