HHN Hollywood 2012 Wishful Thinking

Listening to Buckethead's album, Buckethead 2. It would be awesome if he collaborated with HHN and did a haunted house based on that CD, which involves the twistedly humorous adventure through Bucketheadland. Fun thought, but it'll probably never happen since he's only popular with the metal fanbase and not really the mainstream.

^Hear or Experience in a maze? Honestly I would love a Black Sabbath/Ozzy Osbourne House, which I suggested at TPR when they released Alice Cooper.

But all I really want this year is for there to be an Icon/Theme to tie the event together, because this year was fantastic, but I felt lost since there was nothing connecting the houses. If they even borrow an Icon from Orlando I wouldn't mind as long as something was holding the event together.

Edited by Hauntfan

^Agreed. I want to see Hollywood be its own beast, yet at the same time, have the same standards as Orlando. (i.e. event theme and all-new content.)

I was thinking the same. But if they are too frickin' lazy to come up with their own, they could just borrow one instead of just not having an icon or theme at all. I would still want to see an original Hollywood Icon for once.

^I wish La Llorona was the Icon and the whole event was themed around Urban Legends (Like Bloody Mary perhaps?), maybe if her maze was popular enough next year they could do her as the Icon next year and change her maze dramatically to reflect her new icon status. Then her as a repeat would be justified and we would finally get a theme again. But an all new Icon is what I would prefer.

Honestly I don't want La Llorona back

and theres no chance we're getting The Thing back (confirmed by John)

After over viewing the survey multiple times

and seeing different out comes

I can narrow it down to this

3 Major Movie Properties

3 Original Mazes

Possible 7th house is starting to seem unlikely due to Terror Tram complaints

However it has occurred to me that the space that is likely to be used for a maze INSTEAD of Terror Tram

has the capacity to hold 2 houses, which means

IF WE LOSE TERROR TRAM

We'll have 1 extra house with most likely SoundStage Quality (Icon House)

Now theres been movies we've all been wanting for next year

some which include 1 repeat (based off a new movie)

1 that everyones been dying for

1 that all the gp keeps complaining for (not a repeat)

With the Original Mazes however

I expect this

1 repeat (not la llorona)

1 based off a scarezone

1 in combination with someone

lets see if this all plays out well

^You seem to be very good at analyzing this. What do you think the lineup will be next year? I was thinking an original maze based on a Scarezone could be Reapers made to be like Saws'n'Steam, it would fit the feel of HHN Hollywood and it would give a chance to really make those characters worth being in the event. The Scarezone didn't do them justice.

• 2 weeks later...

More on the American Horror Story bandwagon.

After the season finale this week, I can say there is DEFINITELY enough to fill a maze with from the show.

So many characters, so many deaths, a lot of pop out opportunities -- it's almost as if the show was MADE for it.

Even more awesome, season 2 will be a completely different story in a different house with different characters.

If HHN played their cards right, year after year, we could have a maze staple with AHS being completely different each time.

The show is also extremely popular, with the season finale bringing in FX's highest ratings ever.