Why do you attend HHN?

91 members have voted

1. 1. Why do you go to HHN?

• Atmosphere/Have Fun
    • Getting Scared

I personally love going because I forget about reality. It's a lot of fun when you're there with friends who enjoy it as well. As for getting scared, I don't love that! I'm an easy scare but my friends enjoy seeing me scared so that makes me happy..I guess. :huh:

It's all fun though.I know it's not real and no one is out to get me so I have a blast. :)

I love going because i get to celebrate Halloween 13 nights, and I wish to live there LoL :)

also i love going because to me it feels like im in a horror movie,

sometimes when the lines are too long, or in tired, i usually sit down near a scarezone and just watch people get scared, it's really cool,

• 3 weeks later...

I have been going to haunts in my area for years. (spookyworld (now nightmare new england), haunted acres, haunted overload ect.

I was telling someone I work with I was heading to florida for a trip in oct. He used to work for uni. and he told me about HHN. So we checked it out and I am now an addict! This will be me and the girlfriends 3rd year with no plan of missing any from this point on. You who can get FFP are so lucky! This will be our first your at howl o scream too, Hope its a good time as well

I've always been fascinated with special effects (there were no computer effects when I was a kid!) and there is no other place to see so much in a totally immersive environment as HHN! The little touches..the institutional green paint and 60's era music and pictures of Psychoscarapy, the dirt smell of The Hallow....make all the difference in the world!

The icing on the cake is the scareactors!!! The "Norman Bates in Drag" who whispered in my ear "Say Hello to Mother for me!" in the Bates house....still get goosebumps!!! I'm not easily scared and that's not really why I come, but when it does happen, it's fantastic!

Edited by Buzzsaw

I personally love going because I forget about reality. It's a lot of fun when you're there with friends who enjoy it as well. As for getting scared, I don't love that! I'm an easy scare but my friends enjoy seeing me scared so that makes me happy..I guess. :huh:

It's all fun though.I know it's not real and no one is out to get me so I have a blast. :)

I feel the same way about forgetting about reality HHN is a good place to go to just forget about everything and have a great time

• 1 month later...

Yeah, the atmosphere is great.

I remember back in 2008, I hit the Scary Tales House a total of three times, and noticed something new each time!

lol I visit each house at least 15-20 times, but the jason house, I think i went like 50 times, same with the thing, :) but yeah you keep noticing little details and changes

like Texas chainsaw, one night they put a girl inside a van and leatherface on top of the van with a chainsaw, just like the movie, but after that night I never saw them again