It depends on when you walked through. The first time I went through was the perfect time; The Man in The Mask stands there, perfectly still, for what seems like ages before lunging at someone in the line.

Really?!!!!!

oh i would loved to see that, i also heard once about a scareactor coming out of the closet, but never saw it, and the weird thing is that i went to this house like so many times, the lines were always short,

I just remember two more scares:

The body collectors

I was walking in the room where one of the guys is ripping the spine of a girl, while the gentlemen watch, and i was looking at the girl when the scareactor that was taking her spine jumped at me and yelled something, scared the crap out of me because i never expected that and he got Super close to me, so close i felt his breath in my face, he smelled like Halls Breath Mints :)

Dracula

in this one, i was in the last room and in the last room of dracula there was a table with blood and bones, and everybody went by the Right side of the table, but i decided to walk by the Left side, and i was the only one walking in that side of the table, and there was a scareactress girl that was behind me, but i never saw, and same thing happened, she got super closed to me and said something, but she touched my neck, again i didn't even know she was back there, and when i felt my neck i just ran out of there lol

2006: PsychoScareapy. I'll never forget this particular scare. The girl petting the doll was going off about how she wanted someone to play with her dolly. So naturally I reached out to touch "dolly". She grabbed "dolly" slammed it down and said "Nobody touches dolly but me!" In this awesome demonic voice! Great stuff. One of the best scares I got that year.

2007: The Thing. I went threw this has 4 times in a row completely by myself. So they kind of blurred together on that one but it was like the greatest hits of scares. I just kept getting scare after scares.

2008:

Body Collectors. Repping the late Vault. Went threw the house with B33 (Mike) and Chad and it was just scare central. Great run of the house. Right at the scene where they were cutting off the leg we yelled "Do it for the Vault!" and the actors just went balls to the walls and started freaking out way more. Awesomity achieved.

Doomsday: Mendonca. Need I say more? Well if I do, I had seen him earlier in the day and told him that I was free game. Went threw his house on his cast and he did way more than I expected. Grabbed my throat, and dragged me out of the scene. I'm not going to lie. For a minute there I legit was in fear.

2009:

My favorite scare that I performed was when I scared a family of 3 so bad that the father who was leading fell back and knocked them all down like dominoes. They got up, freaking out "Don't scare me again." So naturally I did my job and scared them again, and they hit the ground again!

Frankenstein, I legit feared for my life as far as scares. My brother and Matt (Giant) had both told me that "When you come threw we're going to pull you into the jail cell and make you our bitch." The house it's self had adequate enough scares, but that just pushed it to the edge. I realized I was in that scene and then got the hell out, Matt screamed in my face and my brother didn't even get a chance to try and scare me thankfully. Of course at the end Bryan had to get me too.

HOS: I didn't get this scare but I witnessed it. If you've been to HOS you've probably seen the disguised bushes. Some teenage girls were walking all by being all teeny the bush popped up out and knocked them to the ground. It was ROFLfest.

Edited by Jakemeister

HHN19 in Saw

The last room with the pig masks all around you and the loud pig noises and the strobe light... A pig got me from near the back and just as I jumped forward away from the pig, another pig was standing right in front of me. This was the first and only time I have ever screamed in my 2 years of going to HHN.

HHN19 in Lights, Cameras, Hacktion (I wasn't the one being scared, but it sure was a memorable overall scare)

I was with my little cousin (he's only 13) and a chainsaw guy tells him "wait 'till you get home, I'll come out from under your bed!" and waves his chainsaw at him. He got so scared and ran off. I look over and notice these guys filming us and laughing. A few days later I find that video on youtube!

Yeah i saw that it was funny as hell

HHN19 in Lights, Cameras, Hacktion (I wasn't the one being scared, but it sure was a memorable overall scare)

I was with my little cousin (he's only 13) and a chainsaw guy tells him "wait 'till you get home, I'll come out from under your bed!" and waves his chainsaw at him. He got so scared and ran off. I look over and notice these guys filming us and laughing. A few days later I find that video on youtube!

That was my video ;)

Edit: For those who want to see it, here it is. The specific part is at :35.

Edited by RaiZe

Last year, the first scare I got was in Frankenstein. For some reason I don't remember, I was dancing through the first couple scenes of the house, and wasn't really paying attention to where I was going. I ended up dancing right into a hulking Frankenstein Monster, which was a bit startling.

I think it was back in 06 with the Camp Blood house at Jaws queue. I made it through with no problem when we went to walk out there was a huge guy with a chainsaw pointing right at my head. For whatever reason this startled the jebeezus out of me and I ran haha....it was great!

2000- HHNX my first HHN. I am pretty sure it was "The Fearhouse" haunted house. It was all "dayglo" looking.. Giant bouncing glow in the dark Spiders. I was 10. My eleven chaperones, all totally drunk. Terrifying.

2001 - Run. 'nuff said. Was alone or this HHN.

2002 - Evilution. Me and my mom were terrified.. Those dinosaurs looked way too real, and were way too agile.

2003 - All Night Die In - Scared my mom and I the entire way through. Special mention to Psycho Scareapy, where my mom was chased by a feces-covered scareactor :D

2004 - Castle Vampyr. No real "scares" but the atmosphere was very terrifying to me. Was alone for this HHN.

2005 - Demon Cantina - Scareactors were just spot on. Perfectly timed scares, great atmosphere. Was alone for this HHN.

2006 - Run: Hostile Territory. 'Nuff said. Was Alone for this HHN.

2007 - The Thing Assimilation. Probably the best haunted house I've ever been in, ever, in my life, period. It wasn't long enough, but my oh my, it was just nonstop terror and fear, and constant scares. Honorable mention: I went into Friday the 13th house myself, with NOT A SINGLE PERSON IN QUEUE OR THE HOUSE.. They REALLY REALLY messed with me. I was absolutely fear strucken.. The Jason up top? Yeah.. He got me. Got me really good. Was alone for this HHN.

I could not afford 2008 or 2009's event.. =[

Maybe I'll add more later, just a rough draft; these are just the ones that stood out.

In scary tales 4 we wer in the three little bears room and we saw mama and baby bear. Thats when I was like,wait,wheres papa bear? *RRRRRRR* Papa bear comes out behind the curtain wit a chainsaw! Scared me half to death.

Then in The Thing,we were walking through one of those tight corridors and I was looking through a window at some dude shooting a gun at something,then being pulled back from the other direction.As I turn back around somedude starts running out of this dark corridor screaming HELP ME!! and is then pullled back on a bungie thing im guesing.

In scary tales 4 we wer in the three little bears room and we saw mama and baby bear. Thats when I was like,wait,wheres papa bear? *RRRRRRR* Papa bear comes out behind the curtain wit a chainsaw! Scared me half to death.

2 quick corrections: It was Scary Tales 3, and Papa Bear did not have a chainsaw.

2 quick corrections: It was Scary Tales 3, and Papa Bear did not have a chainsaw.

Thanks,my memory is always sketchy. :blush: I also remember at the Carnival of Carnage when we were walking through the area towards the tents and they had the people in the cages or what not and it was foggy.Some ladie came out from behind and shouted in my ear.Made me jump and I *fast walked* out of there.Lol

Really?!!!!!

oh i would loved to see that, i also heard once about a scareactor coming out of the closet, but never saw it, and the weird thing is that i went to this house like so many times, the lines were always short,

I just remember two more scares:

There was indeed a girl in the closet. Don't quite remember which one (think it was Pin-Up Girl), but there were two closets. One had a crying girl sound effect to distract you, while a scareactor hid in the other.

There was indeed a girl in the closet. Don't quite remember which one (think it was Pin-Up Girl), but there were two closets. One had a crying girl sound effect to distract you, while a scareactor hid in the other.

Oh, that sucks, I missed it, I would have loved for the guy to scared me or the girl in the closet, but neither of them got me

• 3 months later...

2001 - Superstitions had dead black cats hanging from the ceiling. Wet, dead black cats, hanging from the ceiling. I was completely traumatized.

I so remember that part, I must have gone through that house 13 times. The background sound in that area was cats hissing and howling, and I always came out wet with "cat blood" on me. I just wished that the water had been warm instead of cold.

• 3 weeks later...