The Hoodie Brigade

When I said I wanted a hoodie, I expected to get AT LEAST the Halloween Horror Nights logo on the front in big letters. Not the logo scaled down to fit in the corner where a shirt pocket would be. They could have done what they have currently and then the houses on the back, they could have done a bloody spade, they could have done quite a few other designs that would have made it worth buying. It's literally just a black jacket with a logo in the corner.

And don't say "$40 dollars isn't to much". With that money I can get a hoodie I would actually wear. In fact, I could get a cheap hoodie and make my own HHN hoodie if I wanted. I'm not gonna buy something just because they put it out. I'm a customer. It's great that some of you like it, but I don't. I'm not happy with it and I'm not gonna spend money on it. Yes we begged, but I think most of us expected them to put a little more effort into it than they did.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ended up purchasing a hoodie last night which worked out perfect since I was soaked to the bone from getting caught out in the rain. The sizes ran slightly bigger than I was expecting; however, they are quite comfortable. I am beginning to think I'm one of the few who enjoys the placement and size of the logo.

I ended up purchasing a hoodie last night which worked out perfect since I was soaked to the bone from getting caught out in the rain. The sizes ran slightly bigger than I was expecting; however, they are quite comfortable. I am beginning to think I'm one of the few who enjoys the placement and size of the logo.

I bought one last night too, without a second thought. They had sold out of smalls in the main store at the front of the park, so I asked around, which eventually led me to Citywalk. They didn't have any there either, so I finally found some at the MIB store. I was already in the market for a new hoodie/jacket so I don't mind spending 40 bucks on one. Plus, it's not too flashy, which I enjoy. No regrets.

No, I agree with Goo. The hoodies are not worth $40. I understand everyone is happy we finally have hoodies this year, but I'm not wasting $40 on a mediocre, black hoodie with a little HHN logo on the left side

And its not bitching kimlovesfl. IfI've been "bitching" about a hoodie for a long time and I finally get it and it doesn't even look worth the price I'm not gonna mindlessly pay for it just because they have them now like most people here.

Edited by TheGhostofHHN

I can agree with you TheGhostofHHN. The price of $40 isn't worth it but hearing how much an employee discount is for the hoodie. I'm starting to change my mind to buying one. After opening weekend we will see if they are stock. So far my guess would be it's not a hot item.

I bought mine. I have the employee discount so I didn't find the price to be too bad. All my other jackets/hoodies are plain and generic anyway, so this is really no different. I do hope that in the future, they'll make better looking hoodies, but for now, this is a good start.

InB4 "We need hoodies."

.... Maybe it's just me and the mixed wiring that composes the makeshift device I call a brain, but I'd like to say that we, in fact, need a Hoodie Brigade.

That would be so awesome. They would be hardcore.

Also, quite soft between the waist and the neck. And good at retaining warmth. And unseasonably dressed.