2011 HHN Photo-Walk

ZKeeper

Hello all, just was wondering if anybody would be interested in participating in a HHN Photo-Walk. I only know the basics for taking photos. So I figured there are some members on here who are really good and know and thing or two.

If your unsure of what a photo-walk is. Basically you bring whatever camera you have, DSLR or point and shoot doesn't madder. Then we take photos more than likely in the scare-zones. The professionals could give us tips and maybe settings to help also. It's fun and you learn a lot. If you would like to join, we can discuss as to date and time.

I would be interested in this as well. I won't be down in Orlando until the 18th though. I'll be attending the event every FFP night from then until Halloween night. If you guys schedule it during that time period my wife and I would like to join in the fun. We both have just a regular old digital camera, nothing special for me camera wise.

• 2 weeks later...

Umm.....yeah so a photowalk. Is a gathering of people who like to take photos. You pick a location, bring any camera you have and take photos together. The goal by the end is that you have fun and maybe learn a tip or two about how to take better photos. Seeing as HHN is a popular photo taking event. I thought it would help whoever wanted to join the photo walk.

Umm.....yeah so a photowalk. Is a gathering of people who like to take photos. You pick a location, bring any camera you have and take photos together. The goal by the end is that you have fun and maybe learn a tip or two about how to take better photos. Seeing as HHN is a popular photo taking event. I thought it would help whoever wanted to join the photo walk.

AH, great, thanks. I would totally be down for that..But, I'm going opening night and not 100% sure if i am/am able to go any other times, though i will try for the photo walk.

Is anyone else going opening night? Maybe possibly do a mini photo walk?

I really really doubt opening night will be anything but people running around doing their own thing. So the odds of a mini photo even though it's small. Are very not likely.

Hope you can make it to the official photo-walk. If it's a success. Their could be another one or maybe an official one next year.

Forgive my slight brain flatulence....but what are you meaning here by a HHN Photo-walk?

Don't be so lazy and read the first post on the thread. Basically we walk around and find good locations and shoot pictures. We all share hints and tricks to help everyone's pictures come out better. It should be fun.

The date seems ok to me.