HHN XXI Speculation II

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll post my thoughts/predictions on these...

Hollywood - Seven Deadly Sins would make a lot of sense, especially after the success of "Welcome to Hell" in Hollywood's HHN. Could be an amazing zone.

Central Park - "Grown Evil" - not sure where that spec came from, but it reminds me of some sort of evil garden - plants that "grow." Would make sense in the Central Park's foliage. But does this mean no more pumpkin walk?

IFB - stilts... could be anything. The construction we've seen is very intriguing though

Shrek Alley - my money's on some sort of "Rat Run." the evolving scarezone rumor seems to have the msot credence here

New York - Rat Lady is apparently supposed to be here. Perhaps a Freak Show type zone? The towers confuse me

Sting Alley - as previously speculated, would make a lot of sense as Luck's zone - Sting Alley's very speakeasy looking. The removal of the posters in this area (to avoid the clash) supports this idea

Lucy - agreed on the potential of the "street show." Could Lady Luck be our emcee of sorts?

We've established Plaza of the Stars was eliminated due to Despicable Me construction - but we still have no word as to why Mel's Diner has been eliminated. Any more thoughts on that?

i believe the reason that the area for mels wont be used is the set up for fast and furious cars which would have been removed by now for scarezone construction, this is just purely my thoughts and not confirmed

i believe the reason that the area for mels wont be used is the set up for fast and furious cars which would have been removed by now for scarezone construction, this is just purely my thoughts and not confirmed

Fast & Furious cars were confirmed to be removed soon via an AP newsletter, if I'm not mistaken. So it's for another reason - perhaps our "processional show."

is Dr Jimmys piccy of lady luck still up somewhere?

Those looking for the picture of Lady Luck can no longer find it at my Tumblr blog, I have been asked to remove it.

I apologize if my posting of it has caused anybody any harm, I only did so because I had thought that with the Burger King reveal it wouldn’t cause any problems.

Of course I cannot control the actions of others who may have copied the picture.

EDIT - the picture is now back up as the commercial being leaked makes absolutely any damage utterly redundant.

They were moved because one of stages for Rock the Universe gets placed there.

Edited by Victoria

Full resolution image from twitpic:

http://hotproxy02.twitpic.com/photos/full/382290368.jpg

Those look terrifying. My first thought was vampires, but on a second look they don't look human-like at all.

(I'm glad to see HHN's twitter is using twitpic again. For the last few hints they used a different service that didn't allow me to download the large versions of the pictures.)

Cleaned up the thread. I moved all posts regarding talk of the ICON to the thread. Please use that thread for any discussion for confirmed information (i.e. ICON, House, etc.) Feel free to speculate on anything else.

Dark blue card... so... Poe? I don't know much about his work, so is there any particular story/poem of his that this could tie into?

I believe that's supposed to be Purple - I think this will be the uglier side of our Nurses in WWI.

I believe that's supposed to be Purple - I think this will be the uglier side of our Nurses in WWI.

Gotcha. The exact tones of the colors between the game and the Facebook tab haven't really lined up so I wasn't sure. WWI makes more sense.

So, how about that commercial...

With regards to "evolving scarezones" I'd like to offer some speculation.

The first thing that came to mind was The Coven SZ from before.... the pilgrims where set to burn but throughout the night I remember joking how well they held up against the fire. With that said, coudl and "evolving scarezone" be something that changes showing a time lapse of what's happening. This would involve maybe adding props as the night progresses. New actors. Change of make-up.

Back to The Coven example, the pilgrims apear more and more burned until replaced with a charred skeleton.

In zombie-gras: start the night with a live victim and ends up resembling a devoured turkey leg.

To make it more interactive.... I'm sure scareactors recognize people or groups that pass multiple times through their zone in one night. If they are fun and cooperative and deserve an extra bonus, they get selected or pointed out for something... a ganging up of creatures or special effect or something ... whatever it is links directly to what's been happening in the story of the zone.

Ultimately what I'm saying is that: what if an "evolving scarezone" means having a zone NOT fixed for frozen in time but instead sees a time lapse where things get worse or guest can see and beggining, middle and end to that story?