HHN XXI Construction

Why do i have a feeling with the river picture, that there will be sometype of weird ass fish in human form....

I don't think there will be any weird fish.. Its just saying that because it is a river shack so it's advising you, just like the "Acid Rain Kills" poster advising you..

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HHNPicMan

Has anyone noticed that the shack has chains draped on all 4 sides. I dont think its made to open, like how it was in 2009. I think this shack is housing some really large water barrels. I also think water will be squirting out of the top at random intervals.

is all that stuff chained up so people dont touch it n move it? or is that really how it is supposed to look?

I'm thinking both.

Can anyone tell what that upside down blue label says in the sixth pic in Dreamstalkers post? All I can make out is "pure."

Edited by AWeed

see everyone is like "i doubted acid rain now i dont" but basically NOTHING except grown evil (which will only be trees and wild life) and nghtmaze (which all you need is large strobe lights, fog and dark space) are the only scarezone that have things OUT. i mean yes my expectations have risen A LOT for acid rain, but i dont wanna said like a b***h but its the truth. i mean everyone can keep saying things just wait for the actual event. ok now that im reading this i am sounding more like a b****h. lol sorry just i'm a little annoyed of seeing EVERYSINGLE commene be my expectations have rosen. but if you want to keep saying things, do it. Just idk how to say this without making people mad, well if i offended you somehow i didnt mean too. lol :mellow::unsure::blink::o

question, has anyone seen that humongous stage where Blues Brothers is at... is that their new stage... or is it for something else. I saw it today and it caught my eye

for rtu.

see everyone is like "i doubted acid rain now i dont" but basically NOTHING except grown evil (which will only be trees and wild life) and nghtmaze (which all you need is large strobe lights, fog and dark space) are the only scarezone that have things OUT. i mean yes my expectations have risen A LOT for acid rain, but i dont wanna said like a b***h but its the truth. i mean everyone can keep saying things just wait for the actual event. ok now that im reading this i am sounding more like a b****h. lol sorry just i'm a little annoyed of seeing EVERYSINGLE commene be my expectations have rosen. but if you want to keep saying things, do it. Just idk how to say this without making people mad, well if i offended you somehow i didnt mean too. lol :mellow::unsure::blink::o

Is that English? I don't mean to be mean or judgmental, but if you could spell check and make sure that what you write makes sense before posting, it would be greatly appreciated.

My view on Acid Assault is the same. It seems like it will be very interesting in terms of design and set, but I feel like that may be more of the focus instead of the scares. Don't get me wrong, I live the intricate sets and atmosphere at HHN, and I am excited to see how it looks with the 3D projection and what not, but I am still a little unsure of it.

Perhaps this is more suited for the Acid Assault discussion?

Is that English? I don't mean to be mean or judgmental, but if you could spell check and make sure that what you write makes sense before posting, it would be greatly appreciated.

Perhaps this is more suited for the Acid Assault discussion?

1. sorry my fault. was bi polar when writing this -____-

2. EXACTLY! Thats what i was trying to get to, but it didnt turn out right...