WARNING FFP W/EXPRESS 10/30/2010

jackm

You might have heard that you can go this saturday the 30th. In the small print it says

EXPRESS NOT VALID THAT DAY....just a heads up...:)

Kinda like the 25.00 to valet park...you find out when you get there..LOL

Edited by jackm

I can kinda see this but I don't know if I will get as much done without express but if they had all of us FFP with Express running around on top of the regular Saturday express holders for that top on top of the almost sold out crowd I can see the lines turning into a real nightmare

I don't think you need to worry about "almost sold out crowds", the fact that they added this night to the FFP leads me to believe they are expecting low attendance for that night. Trust if they were anywhere near sold out then they wouldn't be allowing us to come.

Well, there is somewhat of a error then on the website. This is what it says when you click on details.

Frequent Fear Pass with Halloween Horror Nights Express Access Dates: September 24, 25, and 30, October 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 20, 21, 24, 27, 28, 30 and 31, 2010.

Halloween Horror Nights Express will NOT be valid on Saturday, October 30, 2010 for those guests with Frequent Fear Pass with Express or Frequent Fear Plus Pass with Express.

As you can see the dates listed for EXPRESS include October 30th. Then right below it, its says NOT included? Which is it Universal?

Frequent Fear Pass with Halloween Horror Nights Express Access Dates: September 24, 25, and 30, October 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 20, 21, 24, 27, 28, 30 and 31, 2010.

Which is it Universal?

On the website "Express Access Dates" is not bold. Frequent Fear Pass with Halloween Horror Nights Express Access appears to be the name of the pass.

On the website "Express Access Dates" is not bold. Frequent Fear Pass with Halloween Horror Nights Express Access appears to be the name of the pass.

I made it bold here, that's all. It's just misleading a bit the way it's written.

Basically it says we can go the 30th, but not use Express.

I predict lots of complaints at Guest Services tonight and/or lots of hassling of TMs. At first I was sad when they added the day because we had already booked a repeat of Alone at HoS (did it by ourselves last time so trying it together now). I brightened up considerably when I found out about the Express restriction because I DO NOT do Saturdays without Express.

YEA! At least i'm preparing for nightmarish crowds, so if they don't show up I will be happy! Even if so i'm planning on Saturday to be more of a Bill and Ted and walk around the scarezones type night for me since I don't do well in long lines as it is.

I can dig that, I have problems in the long lines as well. I'm going to do the chair thing again tonight, but probably it will be B&T, which I haven't seen yet this year, and lots of scarezones and photo ops. I will try not to ruin the ambiance too much with my incessant photo-taking ;)