House return/sequel wish list

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The return of "Leave it to Cleaver would be awsome!!!!!. In the sequel we find out that the family has been caught and run of out town and are hiding in the wilderness and attacking campers and other unfourtunate souls that dare explore. I agree this theme has a texas chainsaw massacre feel to it but the success of the Meetz family cant go on forever eventually they would have to be found out.

House of a 1000 corpses for orlando please..The End

I've said it before and ill say it again.. keep anything to do with rob zombie away from Orlando. That man kills everything he touches.

But I wouldn't mind a new cleaver house.

Edited by Srum

• 3 weeks later...

The return of "Leave it to Cleaver would be awsome!!!!!. In the sequel we find out that the family has been caught and run of out town and are hiding in the wilderness and attacking campers and other unfourtunate souls that dare explore. I agree this theme has a texas chainsaw massacre feel to it but the success of the Meetz family cant go on forever eventually they would have to be found out.

Believe it or not, I am NOT commenting on the very much agreed return of LITC. All I have to say is THINK TANK. <3 HELL YEAH.

Though LITC and Fallout definitely have a few things in common...Meaty reminds me of Vault Boy...

The following are houses/streets that I never had a chance to experience but would love to return:

Hellgate Prison

Terror mines

Ghost Town

Run

Fright Yard

Field of Screams

Houses/streets that I have experience but would love to see return:

H.R. Bloodengutz Presents Creature Feature (Who doesn't love HR and bring him back with creature features instead of Holidays)

Legendary Truth: The Wyandot Estate (The idea of a truly haunted house, but take away that awful disney style and add some true creepy elements)

Dead Exposure (lol, My love, my house. Why wouldn't I want it back. Add a new twist to it though. 3D or maybe a black-light flashlight)

Silver Screams (If your going to do movies, why not do it in the best way)

War of the Living dead vs Nightingales (come on, one epic battle field. Us being in the middle of a war between two evils)

Havoc (As a scare-zone!)

The Coven ( As a house, I think it would work much better)

Hades: The Gates of Ruin (Never have I felt such in your face scares, Twist the idea into another mythology)

• 3 weeks later...

War of the Living dead vs Nightingales (come on, one epic battle field. Us being in the middle of a war between two evils)

Havoc (As a scare-zone!)

I think both ideas would make as great scare zones. Especially if the Living Dead vs Nightingale idea had a huge sprawl of land where they could duke it out on. Maybe from New York to about the World Expo area. That would be amazing on the most EXCELLENT proportions.

I also think that Havoc would make an awesome scare zones. Have random gunfire noises go off while crazy, head-shaven people come right up in your face would make for a really tense experience as a outside walkthrough.