Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

JackLover

So I just missed the last show, literally they let in the people in front of me and that was it, full house, so any reports of anything special that happened during the last show?

There wasn't a huge amount of improvisation this year... mostly it was fun for the atmosphere of it being Mike's last show. After the dance number, Dick Head ordered everyone to sit down so they could give Mike a trophy, a small booth mounted on a base. He was clearly very emotional, and everyone loved it.

I'm on my phone so I'll leave it to someone else to recap the changes... but I wish they'd brought back "I'm On A Ship" :D

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, one change that brought a great amount of applause was, at the end when Bill and Ted say they know a song that will really get the crowd moving, Richard Head said "I'm in a ship, Mike Aiello." Which brought many laughs and quite a long round of applause

Edited by Kris

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know the specific remix of California Gurls used in the Bill and Ted show or is it a custom mix. Same with the Telephone/Break Your Heart Mashup. Is that custom, or is it available on the internet somewhere. And lastly, what's the name of the song that played at the end of Bill and Ted after the show ended. I heard something about "And I'm not fading, I'm fighting" or something like that. I'll also post this in the HHN XX Music thread. Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Ok, I'm in the very small majority of the people here that thought the show was great. I had it pretty hyped up in my mind too, and still came away thinking it was awesome. I had a great crowd for my show... lots of chanting and singing before the show and when "We Will Rock You" played, the arena was so loud it could have collapsed. The crowd was very into it. I've NEVER experienced anything like that at a theme park show before. That right there shows you that this tradition is something special.

My favorite parts of the show were the intro preshow, the Count, and Woody.

All the parodies were very good (I loved that they just destroyed the Jersey Shore with me being from New York and having to put up with people like that every day), the jokes I thought for the majority were very funny, the dance numbers were great and there was plenty of hot, half naked chicks.

Only thing I agree on was that some of the movie characters were a little random (Tom Cruise? Dr. Evil?) but you can't blame Universal when Hollywood doesn't have a good movie year.

My first Bill & Ted show gets a 9.5/10 and two thumbs up.

Edited by Coast

• Mark M. changed the title to Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure