2010 Scare Zone Reviews (Hollywood)

DTH316

I totally agree that it's cool how, because Hollywood is such a small park, there is very little space that's not used for HHN. Makes it feel like a more complete experience.

John just said he's working with the bushmen more for next year. Yay.

False alarm. I'm Lizard Face again.

Aaah, Lizard Face! You were following me like crazy last night! You freaked me out! You really surprised me when you called out "Anu?!" though. xD I thought you were Hobbz, silly me! Nice to finally meet you, Trevler! :lol:

Lunaticz was freaking awesome with those strobe lights and the thick fog. I couldn't even see where I was going! Plus Freakz was awesome.

I loved the fact that even in the "dead areas", there were a couple of roaming Chucky soldiers in front of the Animal Actors show and a hidden bushman by Shrek. That's something Orlando hasn't done!

Yes the fog and strobe lights are an amazing effect on Baker Street.

I too was surprised to see some Doll Soldiers and even a bush man by Animal Actors. NICE touch Murdy.

But I have to say that after last night Klownz has become my absolute favorite SZ. They are simply amazing and agressive. My friends and I were standing by a bin watching them scare people. I dont have a phobia of clowns but I do find them creepy, the stilt walking Harlequin however I find pretty fucking scary. So I was watching someone get scared when he ran up to me and scared me, I ran, he chased. I finally stopped and he took my Homer Simpson doll my friend won for me, and placed it on top of the school bus. He would not give it back, he was insisting it was his, and laughed when I attempted to get it. So he challenged me to a thumb war to get it back, I lost :( and he laughed. So I challenged him again, and he totally cheated, But eventually gave it back to me. He definetly made my night, and gave me one final scare as we walked toward La Llorona.

Not to leave out my other favorite, Freakz. I finally got a picture of my girlfriend Fish girl <3 shes pretty amazing. But the stilt walker was hilarious. Dog boy seemed to have a thing for my friend, and goat boy, and the chicken guy looked amazing! I'm assuming they have something that makes the animal noises for them? Because they sounded perfect.

Klownz-Loved this area even though most of the characters were all Burny for soem reason but they were all great the best Clown theme so far, The Stilt Clown was very good, I love the feel of this zone and how the clowns were just all over the place acint like Clowns jumping, doing flips ect, and The CDT clowns were pretty cool looking lol

A+

La Llrona-Llerona herself was great and it makes up for meat market's fail last year just wish they put more Scareactors here in the Future

C+

Pigz-Realy I am Tiered of the pigs all 5 years they been there and they need to go its bad enough that they took out the lower lot sliders and only had three chainsaws, you think there would be more considering all the stuff down there so realy this needs to go.

F

Lunaticz-Awsome Awsome Nurse Nibbles Scared The Crap out of me and Phranc traped my friend in a phone booth that was classic not too much time spent here but good non the less

B

Freakz- Damn this is always Fun Dog Boy Scared us everytime we by and in the exact same way walking up behind one of us and snarling I also love how this seemed to be the only SZ still active at 2:10 btw I dont know if it was you or not Trev but is was around closing and we came out of HOTC and to the last Bill and Ted and witnnessed Lizzard face and Pinhead in an Epic Fight against two Doll Nazi we sat there and watched it was freaking great haha.

A+

Nightmarez-This is Lucky they had smoking Hot Freddy Girls or else it would get an F, but the Statue Freddy did a good job of pumping up the crowd as we waited for the gates to open

B-

Yes, that was me. I'm the only Lizardface. Glad you liked it.

yes it was the best, do you guys normaly do this?

Hmm a fight?! Tell me how this went, it sounds fun LOL

well we were walking and by animal actors they were taughting each other and swinging thier wepons at each others, them Lizardface would run at the Doll Nazi's like a bull while the dolls acted like matadors it was awsome!

Trev, I didnt know you are the only one playing Lizard boy. Ive seen you quite a few times then.

Oh and I saw some slider trap these girls in the phone booth on Baker Street, He even jumped into th phone booth with them, it was hilarious.

My Friend was in the phone booth and I was taking a picture then Phernology Phranc traped her in so I got this cool before and after picture of her haha

BTW Trev do you guys fight the Doll Nazi every night or did that just happen that night?

Edited by Grindhousehero13

To the klownz, lunaticz, and freakz that worked thursday night (the 28th), thanks for making my girlfriend and my trip amazing. The ring leader in klownz did a great job of keeping my girlfriend distracted while two others ganged up on her. You guys literally had her curled up at the floor, closing her eyes and ears. You guys are AWESOME. Don't know if any of you guys read this or not, but if you remember scaring an asian girl wearing a knitted hat, I just wanted to say thanks for making it extra memorable. Lunaticz of that night did the same thing, and one of you followed her to the ground haha. And to the nazi vampire/doll thing that came out of the gate going into the bates hotel on the terror tram, I was the guy who turned my girlfriend's face around slowly so she was an inch away from your face. You said the line of the night, when you looked me dead in the eye, and laughed "That was fucked up, man!" Great teamwork haha. Freakz were awesome as well, you actually had me startled when lizard boy came at me while I watched goat boy(?) come for my girlfriend. Great decorations in all three scare zones, and awesome acting as well. Since HHN is coming to a close, just wanted to tell you that you were all awesome, and i'll hopefully be back to see you next year. You guys ARE halloween horror nights.

Okay so my favorite scarezones BY FAR were FREAKZ and KLOWNZ

Trevler you already know you scared the crap out me haha

but will you please tell these 3 people that they were AWESOME on thursday if you get a chance after tonight.

Burny, The Ringmaster, and the chicken guy in freakz.

Burny was great and i was his target whenever i was in Klownz

The Ringmaster was HILARIOUS and deffinitely one of my favorite characters of the night.

and the chicken guy would NOT leave me alone. he followed me all the way down the street and i actually recorded it so i'll try and get that on here. its TERRIBLE quality but at least you can hear me getting scared and telling him to leave me alone lol.

• 3 months later...

I hope they make somthing of la llorona this year the story of la llorona is a classic! I wish they make a maze this year!

Doubt it. Wasn't received well by the GP.

By the way, welcome to the site ThatBoyIsAMonster! That almost sounds like the name of some screamo band. lol

• 1 month later...