2010 Scare Zone Reviews (Hollywood)

DTH316

So the old Welcome to Hell music is now being played in Nightmarez?

And what kinda clown music? The hokey, fun kind where you imagine mischief & follies or... oh, well I guess that's the only type of clown music I can think of, haha (squeaks, honks, spill & fall sound fx, weird laughs, etc)

Edited by DTH316

I haven no idea whats played in Nightmarez, since I havent been there, but if I had to guess, its the music that Murdy was taking suggestions for. Since its prob. Metal, it sounds like to old music to Slider, even if the songs are different.

As far as the Klownz music, I dunno. I was only there briefly and I didnt pay that much attention.

i heard one of the La Llorana's kept saying " ESTA! ESTA! " according to murdy lol

now i dont know any spanish so i dont know what ESTA means but obviously it wasnt what they were supposed to be saying xD

and i also heard that some were talking in english a little bit.

i heard one of the La Llorana's kept saying " ESTA! ESTA! " according to murdy lol

now i dont know any spanish so i dont know what ESTA means but obviously it wasnt what they were supposed to be saying xD

and i also heard that some were talking in english a little bit.

i speak spanish and that makes no sense at all.

Hey since we're not getting a sheet maze this year, how about they take that crap down at the last minute and have La Llorana sell tacos in her taco truck while we make our way over to the Psycho house! That'd be awesome! "Esta! Esta! Mucho denero!" *Hands out taco*

Hey since we're not getting a sheet maze this year, how about they take that crap down at the last minute and have La Llorana sell tacos in her taco truck while we make our way over to the Psycho house! That'd be awesome! "Esta! Esta! Mucho denero!" *Hands out taco*

Lol I would love tacos to be handed to me by a dead woman

hahahahahahahahahaa that really made me lol