Psychoscareapy: Echoes of Shadybrook

Mark M.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, I've been thinking about this house.

I think that the majority of the ghosts we see in this house are actually innocent people that were claimed by the asylum. There's always some...doctors used to send people to asylums all the time, for any and every reason. That's why the nurse was there,I believe; she truly was a victim. Most of the ghosts seemed to be reaching for you instead of popping up in your face. A few were the old-school, agressive kind, but mostly it was sad sad spirits who just seemed to want to go home.

Anyway, that's what I was thinking.

Ta.

M

So, I've been thinking about this house.

I think that the majority of the ghosts we see in this house are actually innocent people that were claimed by the asylum. There's always some...doctors used to send people to asylums all the time, for any and every reason. That's why the nurse was there,I believe; she truly was a victim. Most of the ghosts seemed to be reaching for you instead of popping up in your face. A few were the old-school, agressive kind, but mostly it was sad sad spirits who just seemed to want to go home.

Anyway, that's what I was thinking.

Ta.

M

Very true. Your interperetation reminded me of the movie Changling, where the mother was put into the hospital against her will and another women who was in there against her will endured the electroshock therapy. Maybe our friend in the chair wasn't supposed to be in the asylum.

• 7 months later...

I need some help jogging my memory.

I went in this house as the one before the last house of the night. The last house being Legendary Truth; both these houses were really great and beautifully done.

However, I cant remember which of these houses it was that I saw the Storyteller in!! There was a projection of her face on what appeared to be smoke. (I was also running at this point lol) But I can't reemmeber if it was this house or LT. Also, I'd like to know why she was mentioned in that particular house. (Jack and BM I can understand but Elsa?)

Am I crazy? Did I imagine the whole thing? Help me out :)

I went in this house as the one before the last house of the night. The last house being Legendary Truth; both these houses were really great and beautifully done.

However, I cant remember which of these houses it was that I saw the Storyteller in!! There was a projection of her face on what appeared to be smoke. (I was also running at this point lol) But I can't reemmeber if it was this house or LT. Also, I'd like to know why she was mentioned in that particular house. (Jack and BM I can understand but Elsa?)

I do remember seeing Jack in this house (PS: EoS), whenever the red button was pushed by a guest. StoryTeller was in LT.

The storyteller was in LT at the end of the hallway after you left the conservatory with the living statues.

She was actually projected onto mirrors and there were two projectors to get the effect. The chair was really there but she was projected.

ahhhhh thank you! I couldn't remember for the life of me! Do you know why they chose to project her, by any chance?

Also, I was completely unaware of this "red button". Damn! I would have pushed that shit if I'd known! I'd have loved to have seen Jack lurking about! ;)

ahhhhh thank you! I couldn't remember for the life of me! Do you know why they chose to project her, by any chance?

I don't remember being told why she was included in the house. I just know she was.....and people liked to stop and look at her or in the door and stop the flow of traffic. I was right after her and couldn't really do anything to make them move, so I had to wait for them to move along before I could go after them.

Edited by Tman875

• 11 months later...

I didnt enjoy this house the first time I went through. I missed a lot of the scenes and details because I was rushed through, and quite frankly I had a few too many lol. The next couple times through I enjoyed it much more. The cast was good, Props. I think in and of itself it was good, but I keep comparing all the psychoscareapy houses to the HHN 16 house, which was my fav. Good job cast, and I never caught on to the red button... :( / sadness.

• Mark M. changed the title to Psychoscareapy: Echoes of Shadybrook