Havoc: Dogs of War

Mark M.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HAVOC was one of the houses I was really anticipating this year. I liked the concept and I was intrigued to see how they pulled it off. Now that I have gone through this house nine times, I can definitely say that this was the best house of this year's event!

Actors are what can make or break a house. The scenic design can be stunning, and the layout can be brilliantly planned, but if the actors aren't on their game, the house can fall flat. The actors in this house were incredible! You guys had so much energy and enthusiasm, and it really showed. Every time I walked through this house (especially the second time, in which I went through completely alone), you guys scared the hell out of me! Great job to everyone who worked this house!

I'm really glad that this house won HOTY. The pure aggressiveness and intensity of this house maked it stand out from all of the others. Congratulations to everyone who worked this house. You all really deserved it.

I enjoyed your cadences when you were doing a shift change, walking by Catacombs. It was the final shift change right before the last shift, I shouted out an "Hoorah!" in your support :P.

haha I love how I'm still reading this a month after, but I definitely do remember this, cause I yelled out "Hoorah!" right after I heard that. lol

• 1 month later...

What is your take on why it was called "Timeout"?

Since it's got those red body bag-like things hanging from the ceiling, my idea would be that especially unruly subjects would be cuffed and stuffed in the bags to hang from the ceiling as punishment, basically putting them in "time out".

• Mark M. changed the title to Havoc: Dogs of War